Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Solution to Corrupted Memory Card] - Tried and Tested

Buti nalang diko natapon tong 16 gb ko ma try nga boss nice share ,,,thanks po dito

okay sa akin to ts kasi nagfo-format ako ng phone ko every 2 months... may back-up ako ng mga installer ng mga apps,games at themes na mga paborito ko...
pero wala akong corrupted memory card eh.. btw tnx for sharing may pwede akong i try in case may corrupted memory card na ako...hehe
pwede kaya to sa usb drive at external hard drive????hahahaha joke lang :lol:

Its n0t the solution , bale incompatible yung mem card na isinaksak mo sa cp mo,i mean galing siya sa ibang celfon na may laman na di para sa ph0ne mo kaya lumalabas coruptep..gets? If you know what i mean po

not working b0ss sa 6120c ko .
Ilang beses ko ginawa amp !

for MMC ng DigiCAM , i recommend na iformat mo yung MMC mo then use any photo recovery or data recovery software.

I tried it thrice and it's working FOR ME! Do it at your own risk. For those people who can't successfully done this, SORRY. I just want to share my experience of having those corrupted MMC. For all your FEEDBACKS, THANKS ! :]

for Pat3kzz. I get your point but that is not exactly what you know. For how many years ka na po bang nakakaencounter ng Corrupted MMC? Madalas nacocorrupt ang MMC because of virus in the computer that your MMC inserted. Gets.? That's for my own experience.

Pag hard reset mo cp pati ung phone memory mababalik sa default......and ndi gagana sa cp na naka micro sd yan.....

Back
Top Bottom