Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SOLVED,22M 2012 , 169 IP after vice versa flashing v4 at 22m firmware

max2p

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
MGA KA SB,, ano poh ba ang d best solution ng 22m ko,,, ng 169 ip sya after vice versa flashing ng 4v sa smart at 22m,,, parang ng scanning lang ang led lights like led on 12345,,,12345....nkasubok na ako ng ilang tut about sa 169 ip ng 22m,,, no luck parin....

Last edited:
Re: HELP,, BM622M 2012 , 169 IP after vice versa flashing v4 at 22m firmwar

since na walang ng suggest sa akin ng tut to repair 169 ip,,, i made my own experiment,,, hard reset doesnt work on me!
SOFT RESET works......at eto,,, buhay na nmn 22m ko....

sana me SS ka sa working ang BM622M mo..

para naman masundan namin ang ginawa o lagyan mo ng TUT o kaya pm mo ako o kaya pm nalang sa tut..

salamat!!

Back
Top Bottom