Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sony Xperia GO (Advance,ST27i,ST27a) Official Users & Discussion Thread

Re: Sony Xperia GO (Advance,ST27i,ST27a) Official Users & Discussion Thread

musta anything new?

I am running stock GB pa ren... mine lasted 4 days with 20% battery remaining. text heavy user ako, regular call user din (thanks to sun for unli :lol: )

screenshot_2012-12-19_0352_zpsebade596.png

boss may tricks ba ngaun sa sun para sa free net or free call and txt?:)

1 week pa lang xperia go ko... may idea ba kayo about reverse tethering?? may nakapag try na ba?? gusto ko kasi gamitin ung internet connection ng pc ko para di nako bili wifi modem

THANKS! btw bro pag gantong style ng pag dodownload nalilito na ko pag by parts

hanggang part 5 to, pareparehas lng ng laman and same sizes tapos pag inextract ko at pnag sama sama ko nag rreplace lng sila hindi sila nag memerge! hahaha pano ba instruction kapag ganto? d malinaw ung procedure sa apkmania ehh

Gamit ka winrar boss, yung part 1 lang extract mo, automatic na yan maeextract hanggang part 5. After extraction, copy mo ung folder sa Android/obb folder

EDIT: File size nya is 1.38gb after extraction.

Last edited:

Gingerbread muna ko ulit :)
nakaka panibago yun features ..!!!

boss may tricks ba ngaun sa sun para sa free net or free call and txt?:)

not aware sa mga tricks bossing... may thread sa Network operators discussion sa kabilang thread... try mo silip dun. naka post paid kasi ako sa sun, unli call and text ang feature ng plan ko e. :)

I am running stock GB pa ren... mine lasted 4 days with 20% battery remaining. text heavy user ako, regular call user din (thanks to sun for unli :lol: )

screenshot_2012-12-19_0352_zpsebade596.png

Ang baba naman ng screen nyan .. mukhang nakatodo screen resolution mu ahh .. hahaha

sakin kasi full brightness yan ... :lol:

Gamit ka winrar boss, yung part 1 lang extract mo, automatic na yan maeextract hanggang part 5. After extraction, copy mo ung folder sa Android/obb folder

EDIT: File size nya is 1.38gb after extraction.

yup naka winrar nga ako :) thanks! d na pala need ioverwrite, eh ung Modern Combat 4 natry mo na po? :D

Ang baba naman ng screen nyan .. mukhang nakatodo screen resolution mu ahh .. hahaha

sakin kasi full brightness yan ... :lol:

:yipee: di naman. naka set lang ng tama sa vision ko. :thumbsup:

1 week pa lang xperia go ko... may idea ba kayo about reverse tethering?? may nakapag try na ba?? gusto ko kasi gamitin ung internet connection ng pc ko para di nako bili wifi modem

na try ko na..mabilis nmn xa..ok xa!

panu po ba iunlock ung bootloader ng xgo natin? pa tut nman oh :pray:

eto pre : http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions

Instructions

First, you should confirm that it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your phone by checking the service menu. In your phone, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
In your phone, tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
On your computer, click Continue at the bottom of this page to start the unlock boot loader process.
Read through the information in the pop up window and click Yes, I’m sure, if you are still confident you want to unlock the boot loader.
Read through and accept the legal terms. Click I Accept.
Enter your name, a valid email adress and the first 14 digits of your phone’s IMEI or MEID number (remove the last digit if necessary). Click Submit. You can view the IMEI or MEID number by entering *#06# on your phone.
The unlock boot boot loader key will be sent to your email. Save it for later use.
Download and install the latest Android SDK from developer.android.com.
Download and unzip this file. This is the standard android_winusb.inf-file, with a few lines of code added to enable Fastboot to support Sony and Sony Ericsson devices. Make sure you are running Google USB Driver package revision 4 or higher in your Android SDK. You can see current Google USB Driver package revision in the SDK Manager.
Place the unzipped file in the usb_driver folder, located in the Android SDK > extras > google folder on your computer. Accept to replace the old android_winusb.inf-file with the new file. If you can't find the usb_driver folder, please install the Google USB Driver Packager using the Android SDK manager.
Turn off your phone.
On your phone, push and hold the Fastboot button at the same time as you connect the phone to the computer with a USB-cable. The Fastboot button may differ between different phone models. See the Fastboot buttons page for more information on what button use on your phone.
On your computer, you will be asked for drivers. Point to the usb_driver folder where you placed the android_winusb.inf-file, and select the Android Boot loader Interface-file.
Open a command window and go to the tools folder within the Android SDK folder.
Enter fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version, and verify that you get a response back (for example "0.3"). This means your phone is connected properly.

Warning! If you perform this step, you will unlock the boot loader. This may void your warranty and/or any warranty from your operator. If you still want to unlock the boot loader of your phone, enter fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY, where KEY is the unlock boot loader key you got in the beginning of this instruction. The boot loader should now be successfully unlocked.

Last edited:

yup naka winrar nga ako :) thanks! d na pala need ioverwrite, eh ung Modern Combat 4 natry mo na po? :D

Natry ko na yung leaked version pero ung sa google play dipa. Mejo lag ung leaked version e.Ewan ko lang yung official.

balak ko magroot ng phone ko pero wala na xang http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1367710&d=1349094733 di na working ung link need ba talaga yan?and ano po ba ung flashtool na gagamitin ko?? na download ko na po kasi ung 4parts ng MF and naextract ko na po.. pasenxa na po ha.. 1st android phone...

Last edited:

another question po... bakit nag dedevice disconnected po ung phone ko... pag ifflash ko na po xa...

install mo muna po ang flashmode driver para madetect ang device mo

guys may alam kayo na magandang source for games na compatible satin?? :noidea:
tnx sa mkkpagbigay ng info :salute::salute::salute:

ano ibig sabihin ng 8 GB storage ( 4 GB user available ) so san na ung other 4GB ?

Back
Top Bottom