Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SONY's LATEST MP4 PLAYER NW-A805+ series

losoka

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
GUYs, i juSt bought My mp4 Player which is of sony... when i installed the included software on the cd, which is sonicstage, i cant install the program where u can transfer music files, it says self extracting files could not get extracted, it has a link on downloading the program for self extracting files but the link is dead.i tried downloading powerarchiver but it says i cant install coz my pc is in safe mode.can anone help me? ang laman lng ng player ko ay puro movies, gusto ko sana lagyan din ng music kaso big problem.. hope anyone can help.. this is a nice site. very cool. more power to the mods!:praise:

bro check the link below, mddownload mo dyan ang sonicstage 4.3.

SONICSTAGE 4.3

Minimum Requirements

# Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP or Vista
# Minimum of 500 Mhz processor
# Minimum of 400 MB available hard disk space
# Minimum of 128 MB RAM
# Internet Explorer 6.0
# CD-ROM drive(for installation and import or playback from CD)
# Supported CD-Recordable drive (for CD burning purposes)
# Internet Connection (broadband suggested)

Bro, salamat pero available for citizens of US lang daw eh

use the links below bro,offline installer 'to,so it's better...encountered that prob too...eto gamit ko sa psp kow.....sonicstage 4.2 nga lang...vista compatibility lang naman ang difference wit 4.3....download mo na rin ung driver....hop it helps...

Code:
ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/Downloads/SO/A/SST/SOASST-01198204-UN.exe

Code:
http://dl1.aii.co.jp/contents/connect/_data/ss/ss42_02_11020/JEB/download/installer/pa_driver.zip

use the links below bro,offline installer 'to,so it's better...encountered that prob too...eto gamit ko sa psp kow.....sonicstage 4.2 nga lang...vista compatibility lang naman ang difference wit 4.3....download mo na rin ung driver....hop it helps...

Code:
ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/Downloads/SO/A/SST/SOASST-01198204-UN.exe

Code:
http://dl1.aii.co.jp/contents/connect/_data/ss/ss42_02_11020/JEB/download/installer/pa_driver.zip

Thanx, but the first link is dead...:noidea:

ooops sorry for that...here's the index...mukhang pinalitan ata ang filename....download mo ung 89+ mb,i guess yan ung later versions...

Code:
ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/Downloads/SO/A/SST

ang dami pong files nun, un ba lahat iddownload ko?

eto na lang i-download mo bro..this is version 4.3,i'm not sure kasi what version ung nasa viao ftp server....cnxa

Code:
http://sonicstage.connect.com/SS-US.zip

plus the drivers sa first post ko...:)

Last edited:
mga sir pwede po b ako maka hinge ng SonicStage po sa inyu para po sa NW-A805 ko po... di ko po kasi malagyan ng song... salamat po sa tutulong

boss, ipa ayos mo computer mo. diba sabi mo di maka install kasi naka safemode?

GUYs, i juSt bought My mp4 Player which is of sony... when i installed the included software on the cd, which is sonicstage, i cant install the program where u can transfer music files, it says self extracting files could not get extracted, it has a link on downloading the program for self extracting files but the link is dead.i tried downloading powerarchiver but it says i cant install coz my pc is in safe mode.can anone help me? ang laman lng ng player ko ay puro movies, gusto ko sana lagyan din ng music kaso big problem.. hope anyone can help.. this is a nice site. very cool. more power to the mods!:praise:

try mo to... :thumbsup:

https://www.mobilarian.com/showthread.php?t=1498154&p=23597300#post23597300

Back
Top Bottom