Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SSS LMS printing error...

i contacted the SSS member relations yesterday and stated my problem. they sent me a powerpoint presentation sort of walk-through of the LMS program, followed every step but still cannot generate the transmittal and employee list. the last lady i talked to did a walk-though with me on the phone at talagang ayaw gumana ang report generation and her final advice is to use the sample word file they sent me to make the transmittal and employee list.

nakakainis sa totoo lang, kaya mga may program para mapabilis ang reporting tapos manual ko pa rin gagawin ang report printout! at ang matindi the sample she sent me for the employee list is a screen shot so ako pa talaga ang gagawa ng report. pambihira, they claim that there is nothing wrong with their program. di ko tuloy alam kung may issue ba ang OS kaya ayaw gumana ng program nila.

for those who got the solution to this problem please let us know what to do. thanks :D

pwede po ba makahingi ng installer ng lmstd?urgent lang po salamat po

any solutions pertaining to this? i really need it... tanga naman ng SSS wala daw problema ang software nila, e bakit ang daming nagrerecklamo? AH BADTRIP!!!

I LOVE YOU CELINE SANPEDRO!

solved... just install the old R3 software, yung hindi pa java... then open the lms program, gumana na sya, completo pati printing....

somewhere along the web... sorry ha, hindi ko na tanda anong particular site, wala na rin akong copy... pa search na lang ng "R3 Diskette"

danoliva is right ..... we will solved this problem by installing the OLD SSS R3 diskette... mine is working now.

:thumbsup:

you can download in this linkhttp://azneitaph.wordpress.com/2007/07/05/sss-r3-diskette-v-2/

:thumbsup:

dont download R3 DLL it has a virus

thanks for the link and info. all is working now for the error
"Error printing Employee Details":thumbsup:

yung lang naman prob so far yung printing is working na.will update soon if may na encounter pang ibang prob.thanks!:salute:

Mga fre! :weep: Help naman o. Hindi ko mahanap sa net yung LMSetup98 na sinasabi niyo.. Penge naman link o. Is there any other way? :help:

Re: SSS LMS printing error SOLVED!

Mga fre! :weep: Help naman o. Hindi ko mahanap sa net yung LMSetup98 na sinasabi niyo.. Penge naman link o. Is there any other way? :help:

Try nyo ito mga bro!

Right click sa SSS_LMS shortcut or sa SSS_LMS.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Compatibility mode > Tick Run this program in compatibility mode > Windows XP (service Pack 2) > then on Privilege level > tick Run this program as an administrator.

This works on Windows 7. :salute:

Humihingi ng softcopy ang SSS patungkol dito sa Employee File at Transmittal List. Kapag nag-save ako as .txt hindi po nila nababasa at tinatanggap? Paano po ang tamang pag-save pagkatapos makapag-print?

hi guys, patulong naman po. same problem here, i download the SSS LMS from their website kaya lang same error appears (Error printing employee details) kapag mag-generate ako Employee File

:upset:

Back
Top Bottom