Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Stuck on Factory Mode. HELP! Alcatel 918N

sodomized00

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi people, I really need your help. I have an Alcatel One touch 918N, I brought this awhile ago to a CP Technician and they were not able to fix it after formatting the phone..

It was working perfectly until I had to turn off my phone to change Sim Cards. Now what happened is after the android logo it shows A black screen with blue fonts - Factory Mode. there are choices there.

Auto Test
Item Test
Test Report
Clear Flash
Version Product Information
Reboot.

I tried to choose reboot but it wont select or enter it. Its stuck!! help! Please I need this phone badly.
Sorry I cannot provide any screenshot. this is the only camera phone that I have as of now.

Please help me. thank you!

Oh, and by the way, tinry ko na gawin yung mga Volume + +power + home button combinations and its still the same! :(

u must click the power button to choose if not try the home button. if still fails try

removed the battery for a while. then return the battery and turn it on

TS na solve mo ba to?
same tau ng problem eh

pa up..

naresolve na ba ang issue sa stuck on factory mode? same problem here...what to do? gnawa ko na ang OTU ayaw parin

same thing happend to my phone..my naka fix naba nito?

Hello,

Please help me.. same as your prob.

Factory Mode.

Hndi matouch eh.. naaayus pba to?

Thanks

sir pa help sa 918n.ko kse hirap pndutn pag pnpndot ko ung apps sa kaliwa ung.apps. sa kanan nppndot

Meron na po bang nakaayos nito mga sir? :( Patulong naman din ako.. galing Sun po yung Alcatel One touch 918N ko. 2.3.6 din po. Hoping na makahanap ng pang fix dito through net. Salamat sa mag-uudpate. :)

meron yan 2 years ago pa yan. seach seach lang

Back
Top Bottom