Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story Suicidal thoughts.

I've recently watched an anime about an arbiter who judged souls whether they'd be sent to the void or reincarnation, there's this one episode where he encountered a person who took her life. They went back to the living world so they can bare witness the agony she brought to the ones closest to her when she left. I wasn't really thinking about it until I was in the bathroom earlier today wanting to take my life. I want to give up, I am tired. I've been thinking of many ways to do it, ones that I've heard or read in the news before, some are quick and painless, some requires losing a lot of blood, I have more than 10 ways I guess which is in a snap could selfishly take away my loneliness.

But what will happen to a mother who lost a child? A father who lost a dreamer? A sister who lost a best friend? A brother who lost a buddy? Friends who lost an extended family? A dog who lost his everything?

I can't rest knowing that I have brought immeasurable pain to the people whom I know loves me. More than I think I deserve.

Back
Top Bottom