Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Survey] Nintendo 3DS vs. Playstation Vita (Part 2)

Anu sa tingin nyu yung patok?

• Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Playstation Vita

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • wala sa dalawa

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • pareho

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

kryst abegnalie

The Eternal Symbianizer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Since both are now in the market, im making a new poll for this since ngayon pwede niyo na masubukan yung both new handheld consoles

Youtube Video - PSP2 NGP vs 3DS Which to Buy?

Updated: Since may press release na at officially announced ang PSVita, ill update now this post and with the latest specs

I'll post the details for PSP2 and 3DS later, tapos kayo na bahala, basta no flaming ah, healty discussion lang po tayo guys!:dance:

3dssss.jpg

the Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo 3DS specs
CPU: 2 x 266MHz ARM11
GPU: PICA200 133MHz GPU by DMP
RAM: 64MB
Video RAM: 4MB
Storage: 1.5GB Flash-based

Size (when closed): Approximately 5.3 inches wide, 2.9 inches long, 0.8 inches tall.
Weight: Approximately 8 ounces.
Look: Final design is TBA.
Top Screen: 3.53-inch widescreen LCD display, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses; with 800x240 pixel resolution (400 pixels are allocated for each eye to enable 3D viewing).
Touch Screen: 3.02-inch LCD with 320x240 pixel resolution with a touch screen.
Cameras: One inner camera and two outer cameras with 640x480 (0.3 Mega) pixel resolution.
Pre-Installed Software: TBA
Nintendo 3DS Game Card: 2 GB Max. at launch.
Wireless Communication: Can communicate in the 2.4 GHz band. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems can connect via a local wireless connection to let users communicate or enjoy competitive game play. Systems also can connect to LAN access points to access the Internet and allow people to enjoy games with others. Will support IEEE 802.11 with enhanced security (WPA/WPA2). Nintendo 3DS hardware is designed so that even when not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode.
Game Controls: Touch screen, embedded microphone, A/B/X/Y face buttons, + Control Pad, L/R buttons, Start and Select buttons, "Slide Pad" that allows 360-degree analog input, one inner camera, two outer cameras, motion sensor and a gyro sensor.

Other Input Controls: 3D Depth Slider to adjust level of 3D effect (can be scaled back or turned off completely depending on the preference of the user), Home button to call system function, Wireless switch to turn off wireless communications (even during game play), Power button. The telescoping stylus is approximately 4 inches when fully extended.

Input/Output: A port that accepts both Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems, an SD memory card slot, an AC adapter connector, a charging cradle terminal and a stereo headphone output jack.

Sound: Stereo speakers positioned to the left and right of the top screen.

Nintendo 3DS Thread and Info

1-27-11-pspngp2001.jpg

The Sony PSP2 (aka Next Generation Portable or NGP)

PSP2 Specs and Info

11x0127bub435specs.jpg

Playstation Vita Thread

What's Your Vote?

Walang both? Hehe

Pero alam naman na natin magiging resulta ng poll na to dahil sony fanboys and karamihan dito.

I currently have 3DS and planning to buy Vita soon. Best of both worlds. XD

Edit: Di ko nabasa yung tanong sa poll, hehe.

Ano ang patok sa dalawa? Sa ngayon siyempre 3DS, let the Japanese hardware sales do the talking.

Last edited:
@ErdeKaiser
iniba ko tanung since yung iba naman dito either sa dalawa bibilhin or both, hehehe

nako sana wala lang magkainitan sa pagdiscuss ng kung sino ang mas patok.hehe

gusto ko bumili ng 3DS ngaun , hahaha. tapos wait ko nalang price drop ni ps vita? waaa

miss ko na kasi maglaro ng pokemon tska ng mario. T_T

ano kaya? waaaa. downloadable ba games sa 3DS? sorry lako idea. and san mura bumili bukod sa online stores?

@rampz308

sa DS mode lang pwede downloadable DS games, hehehe

pero kung may downloadable purchase, pwede sa 3DS games

yung vita kung hindi december 2012 baka january next year na ko bumili malamang magkaroon pa yan ng ps vita lite (yung may hdmi-out na siya)

^bili ako bukas nintendo.

pa O.T saglit

3DS or DSi??? thanks!!

----
anti OT

yung vita 20+ nga sa datablitz... ang mahal pa. meron narin sa toy kingdom mas mahal

^bili ako bukas nintendo.

pa O.T saglit

3DS or DSi??? thanks!!

----
anti OT

yung vita 20+ nga sa datablitz... ang mahal pa. meron narin sa toy kingdom mas mahal

Mag-3DS ka na, hehe. XD

^san kayo bumili dati? may parang modification/firmware update pabang ginagawa sa 3DS parang psp?

*ano mas maganda - blue or black?
pag diko natiis, bili ako bukas. hehe

Handsdown PS Vita - hardware specs, game/s quality and do I have to say it's Playstation?

US Release of PS Vita is on February 22 :)

EDIT: Ang mahal naman ng PS Vita na yan, as far as I know dapat nasa 14kphp lang yan haha

Last edited:
^san kayo bumili dati? may parang modification/firmware update pabang ginagawa sa 3DS parang psp?

*ano mas maganda - blue or black?
pag diko natiis, bili ako bukas. hehe

Kay tomli ako bumili sa tipidpc. 8.5K na lang unit sa kanya. Pede rin sa datablitz kung gusto mo sa mall bumili.

Blue or black? Black. Pero mas astig and Red. XD

Mga sir meron bang nag papa hulugan ng 3ds ? Wala pa kong pang cash eh.

3DS
Generally for young gamers due to its family oriented games which make up the bulk of todays market. I mean who doesnt know mario or picachu? Mature players would only go for it because its 3D, cheap and downright simple. No questions about that.

PSVita
Definitely technologicaly superior over todays handheld consoles. Its powerful and complex which falls right down to mature and hardcore gamers menu. Sure is literally a high price to pay for being high tech but if it doesnt bother you then psvita fits perfectly the kind of gamer you are.

For me;
3D experience is great but thats second only to the reason why i wanted to own a console. Its the game, not the 3D. Im a mature player so id go for vita. Plus i could do more with vita than 3Ds like its predecessor, the psp, na may mga applications na pwedeng ma install kung may custom firmware na...

Last edited:
3DS
Generally for young gamers due to its family oriented games which make up the bulk of todays market. I mean who doesnt know mario or picachu? Mature players would only go for it because its 3D, cheap and downright simple. No questions about that.

pafs google Resident Evil Revelations, New Love Plus, Metal Gear Solid 3D, mas madami pa kong nakikitang kiddie games sa Vita like Modnation racer, reality fighter, etc

PSVita
Definitely technologicaly superior over todays handheld consoles. Its powerful and complex which falls right down to mature and hardcore gamers menu. Sure is literally a high price to pay for being high tech but if it doesnt bother you then psvita fits perfectly the kind of gamer you are.

parang psp vs ds days lang, far superior ang psp pero nanalo pa rin ds in terms of sales + mas madami nirelease na games dun kesa psp, and more games are coming sa 3DS

For me;
3D experience is great but thats second only to the reason why i wanted to own a console. Its the game, not the 3D. Im a mature player so id go for vita. Plus i could do more with vita than 3Ds like its predecessor, the psp, na may mga applications na pwedeng ma install kung may custom firmware na...
, well i dont buy the 3DS for 3D, its just a bonus, ive bought it kasi madaming games na dadating na wala sa Vita at mas madami ka din magagawa due to touch screen controls sa ibaba

Last edited:
would it be unfair if we dont take consideration the release date and the market? True the 3ds has more games compared to the vita. I dont think game developers are just gonna stick around with just a couple of games and the mere fact that it still has to be tested to its full potential. The 3DS has already proven its worth but i think its now vitas turn., :peace:

@venotoxic

kaya nga maganda magcompare nyan after december this year since holiday season at maraming pera ang tao, hehehe

@kryst,
oo nga po e... Pero what i anticipate is mag mark down ang prices nila! :agree: :rofl: kung di buy 1 take 1 e 50% off! :rofl: especially sa vita ang mahaaaal! 23k+ daw! :nosebleed: bili nalang ako ng laptop kung may 23k ako!

Vita = Mature
3DS = Kiddie

Ignorance at its finest :rofl:

Last edited:
i also wanted a 3ds for my son even if mas prefer ko ang vita.

Back
Top Bottom