Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Switch Back Windows 8,windows 10 to Windows 7 Classic Layout.

Honus Wagner

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Do you want to restore Classic Windows Layout?
Having a Hardtime browsing Windows 8?

I am a great fan of PC specially the software that comes with it.
Simplicity is my style regarding computing XP was a classic back in the days when Core 2 Duo was at it prime way back in my college days.

I recently bought new PC's and Laptops for friends and our Office and also recently my brother bought his new Laptop to repcae his old 10.1 inch netbook. Almost all new Laptops comes with latest OS basically licensed Windows 8,and building PC's comes with latest 7h Gen Intel processors doesn't allow users to install windows 7 OS.

With latest softwares like windows 8 and windows 10 makes exploring windows hard.
Simple task like tweaking Control panel or Browsing your USB from Computer makes it really hard for individuals specially Older ones.

So how do we Switch Back to simple yet Classic Windows XP or Windows 7 Layout?

The answer is HERE! introducing a really Cool Software...
called Classic Shell...

Classic Shell basically brings back the Good old Days of a Windows 7 Layout to your installed Windows 8 or Win10.

A Youtube Video can be viewed to guide you for installation and tweaking.

The software can be Downloaded on their page with THIS LINK.

I just bumped into this this afternoon. May 5, 2018.
I still haven't tried this yet for my Test Dummy is on our Office.

I really find this Software Really Cool and Really Helpfull for me and Everyone else...
I Hope you share it someone else who badly need this. Thank You.

Lu0Pw.gif

Last edited:
Hindi pa pero muka namang effective. Wala pa akong Test Dummy...as I say,sa Monday ko pa malalaman. Kasi yung Officemate ko ayaw niya ng Windows 8 layout hindi daw pang Office at Mahirap daw gamitin.

Pwede naman i Try Sir. There's no harm upon trying.

start8/10 by stardock is best

Thank you for the comment Sir. I really don't know much about tweaking PC these days...I just want simplicity when it comes to computing.

I hope you may still try these if you have time Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom