Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Nurse's Station

"why did you take up nursing?"

• Total voters
Re: Nursing Tambayan

ako rin ngwork noon wala pa license..
after 4 months ko pa kasi nkuha license ko..
kasama na dun yung BON Diploma ko..

musta nurses? tagal ko di nka online ah..
medyo busy sa work... regards..

mga bossing, try no po thread ko...NCLEX reviewer... salamat po!...mabuhay lhat ng symbianize..

:giggle: :hi: gud morning sa lahat

:think: tagal mo nga nawala fox :lol:

gudmorning!!!! its been a slippy start for me...
guys! hindi na raw demand ang nursing!!! all i know is matagal na rin balita yun eh.. and all i can say is, one reason of this would be the degrading quality of nursing education in the country especially the surge of "fly-by-night" nursing schools. sabi nga nang isang professor ko before, dito lang sa pilipinas makakita na ang isang COMPUTER SCHOOL alam rin yung trabaho ng nurse? hahahaha... and whats sad about is that so many schools right now has no base hospital, and parang sardinas na sila sa public hospital which i believe that public hospitals cannot give the appropriate knowledge and experience. it's a shame to know that we ought to go abroad and compare ourselves and try to figure out the conditions of hospitals here and abroad. dito nga sa amon sini-share na nu yung canula para mag g USN. ang galing...:slap:

Count me in po..

karead - B.S.N. (Graduated April 19, '08) - University of Perpetual Help System - DALTA

Going to take the November 29 & 30 NLE... :pray:

gud eve nurse's at symbianize.. gud luck sa mga magboboard this november 29 & 30, 2008.....

Ei onat! nag-subscribe karin pala dito.. :lol: Schoolmate ko po to sa Perps.. Goodluck satin! :thumbsup:

:salute: Hello everyone! BSN Graduate here from UPHSD - Las Pinas, about to take the DECEMBER 2008 NLE.. Hope I could make it in one take.. :pray:

wahaha! nagpost na pala ko dito.. di ko napansin.. psencia na po..

Last edited:

ndi, marami pa rin nghahanap na nurse d2 sa US...

anyone my balita sa june 2008 board exam? :noidea:

Magandang araw symb nurSes! God blesS sa mga b0ard takerS!

:hilo: good pm! kakatapos lang ng seminar namin :hilo:
from night duty pa... taz night pa ako mamaya :lol:
:hi: sa mga bago

gandang gabi sa lahat ng mga symbian nurses:salute:

June 2008 Nle Info.

Note: I got this message from my classmate saying that this came from our Nursing Alumni Association.. I'm not sure about this, make any clarifications if you have any.. As for me, I'm not receiving any news yet from PRC where I subscribed..

GMA approved the request of BON to withold the results of the board to avoid the reapplication of the 69.8% failed examinees of the June 2008 NLE. The tentative release is on August 24, 2008. Two persons tied on the first place coming from universities that will mark these students as the 1st topnotchers produced by their campuses.

Re: June 2008 Nle Info.

Note: I got this message from my classmate saying that this came from our Nursing Alumni Association.. I'm not sure about this, make any clarifications if you have any.. As for me, I'm not receiving any news yet from PRC where I subscribed..

GMA approved the request of BON to withold the results of the board to avoid the reapplication of the 69.8% failed examinees of the June 2008 NLE. The tentative release is on August 24, 2008. Two persons tied on the first place coming from universities that will mark these students as the 1st topnotchers produced by their campuses.

tlga? coz i've just heard a news that the results will be released this july,, geee, ehehe dko lam kung knno mannwala

Re: June 2008 Nle Info.

tlga? coz i've just heard a news that the results will be released this july,, geee, ehehe dko lam kung knno mannwala

yea.. kaya nga po sabi ko di sure yung news na yun.. grape vine lang din.. i'm relying sa subscription ko sa PRC..

Back
Top Bottom