Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Nurse's Station

"why did you take up nursing?"

• Total voters
Re: Nursing Tambayan

mix14.gif
To those who have passed the NLE and those who are R.N.'s already , share naman kayo ng tips and tricks for the boards.. I know there are different tricks from different review centers.. Replies would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!

understand... wag memorize :giggle: at relax ka once in a while :giggle:
everyday... basa ka 1 page buk :lmao: :book:

just maintain moderate level of anxiety,, kasi dba mas productive tayo dun,, hindi makakatulong kung masyado mong totoxicin ang sarili mo,, review ka pag feel mo mag review, pag hindi naman wag pilitin,, basta balance ang pag rreview at pagrerelax,, then after all the mental preparations,, 1 week before the exams relax,, see a movie, ayusin ang body clock, in short physiologic preparations naman,, and above all :pray:

wow.. nurse rin me.. CPU-SN me..iloilo... hehehe

just maintain moderate level of anxiety,, kasi dba mas productive tayo dun,, hindi makakatulong kung masyado mong totoxicin ang sarili mo,, review ka pag feel mo mag review, pag hindi naman wag pilitin,, basta balance ang pag rreview at pagrerelax,, then after all the mental preparations,, 1 week before the exams relax,, see a movie, ayusin ang body clock, in short physiologic preparations naman,, and above all :pray:

nice tips!!!.. makakatulong to.. hehe ;)

pero sino ba mga gumamit ng brain supplement d2 habang nagrereview?? efffective ba??anong brand ng brain supplement nyo?? nsa magkano???:help:

sino mga kasymbianize d2 na kukuha din ng board exam naung november 29 & 30, 2008???... gudluck sateng lahat... :excited: :pray:

sa mga nagreview center d2??? sang review center kau?? bka may tga edgeworth review center din d2??? hehehe

Last edited:

pero sino ba mga gumamit ng brain supplement d2 habang nagrereview?? efffective ba??anong brand ng brain supplement nyo?? nsa magkano???:help:

sino mga kasymbianize d2 na kukuha din ng board exam naung november 29 & 30, 2008???... gudluck sateng lahat... :excited: :pray:

sa mga nagreview center d2??? sang review center kau?? bka may tga edgeworth review center din d2??? hehehe

that's what I've done during June 2008 board exam,, effective naman para sakin n_n
brain supplement? I've never tried taking brain supplements ehehe,, try eating nuts nlng instead of it n_n,, one more thing isama niyo sa food niyo potatos food for the brain,, before going sa school na pag eexaman ko kumain pa ako ng mashed potato eh eheheh sarap :beat:

ngyn palang claim niyo na nurse na kau,, just maintain a possitive attitude,, Gog bless sa lahat ng kukuha ng board this november

Last edited:

sino mga kasymbianize d2 na kukuha din ng board exam naung november 29 & 30, 2008???... gudluck sateng lahat... :excited:

ako bro'... naka Glutaphos (BID 8am-8pm).
then Iron & Vitamin A (OD 7am).
I take that supplements bro' for a month only then discontinued after the exam.
I don't know the exact price of each bro' but its so affordable.
Ginkgo plus also bro' from Forever Living Products.

Pero wala yan sa supplements bro' nasa sayo yan...
Review ka lang ng mabuti at disiplina sa sarili (sakripisyo muna), kaya mo yan bro'.. Don't forget to pray always. Ginawa ko yan nung exam namin last June 2007. I make it a habit na every 12mn I pray asking to God na sana makapasa. :pray: Di kasi ako religious masyado at medyo busy sa review but I still spare some time to communicate with him. The night before our exam we pray the Holy Rosary. I have no idea nga how to pray the rosary because I'm not a Catholic but still I joined with my friends. Each of us lights up a candle then we pray. Until the day of our exam I pray before and after I take each Test. Di na ako nagreview the night before our exam and after natapos yung Test V nagrelax nalang ako. After ng exam nag inuman kami tapos nag hintay sa result ng exam. Aug 27, '07 na lumabas yung exam results namin. Almost 2 months din ako naghintay while waiting tumambay lang ako sa net at gumawa ng gfx. hehe.

Yan experience ko bro' nung ngtake ako ng exam noon. Share ko lang ha. sensya na... :lol:
Ngayon licensed na ako. Mag 1 yr RN na ako ngayong 27. hehe. :excited:Just believe in yourself bro' if u know u can pass, you'll pass. Wag lang masyado kampante.. :p

Good luck!

PS. (Pamahiin)
Bring something red on the first day of exam and something green on the next day. Sabi ng mama ko sa'kin. :lol: ginawa ko rin. :lol: pero effective naman.. :lol:
Wala naman mawawala if susubukan..

the best vitamin/supplement para sa exam ay REVIEW!!!! kahit isang botika pa ang iyong inumin nang supplement kung wala namang laman ang utak, wala ka talaga. sabayan mo na rin nang dasal. :thumbsup:

mix14.gif
To those who have passed the NLE and those who are R.N.'s already , share naman kayo ng tips and tricks for the boards.. I know there are different tricks from different review centers.. Replies would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!

tips:
1. kung hindi mo alam, pick any letter.. wag na yung letter c. buking na yun ng BON.
2. kung hindi mo alam, kawawa ka. check mo yung question ulit at basahin.
3. kung matigas pa rin ang utak, gumamit ka na ng common sense.
4. kung matigas yung common sense, check mo na lang kung kelan ulit yung filing ng retake. hahaha joke.

seriously,
you have to attack the question in two ways. check if the question if it is nursing oriented or client oriented. then your answer wud also be the same. next, you should prioritize, una talaga yung safety than any other intervention, tapos, yung maslowes hierarchy of needs, consider rin po natin yung ABC's of nursing.

for any tips... PM na lang me... or post lang...

mga sir meron ba kayong scan or soft copy ng JUNE 2008 local baord exam...penge naman po ng copya..baka may links kayo diyan,,,tnx..:pray:

mga sir meron ba kayong scan or soft copy ng JUNE 2008 local baord exam...penge naman po ng copya..baka may links kayo diyan,,,tnx..:pray:

:noidea: wala ako link or copy last local board... :giggle:

:hi: kamusta na dito?

heheh try mo sa tapat ng prc malamang ngkalat na un dun ehehe :peace:

Student Nurses' Community
ESSAY WRITING CONTEST for 2ND PINOY NURSES EXPO

Island Exhibit Link together with Rotary International District 3830 proudly presents an essay writing contest. This contest hopes to encourage our nursing graduates and registered nurses as well. To express to the nursing community their genuine thoughts and ideas as we engage with a very significant topic “The Role of Filipino Nurse in Reducing Child Mortality” This theme was derived from Rotary International District’s current campaign for the community which is Child Mortality Reduction.

Further more, Rotary International District 3830 will be awarding the winner of this contest the sum of P30,000.00. Island Exhibit Link will award the 1st runner up the amount of P15, 000.00. With plaque of recognition and the winning entries will be posted on the next SCRUBS Magazine issue, one of the leading HealthCare magazines in the country.

Announcement of the winners will be done on the second day of “The 2nd PINOY Nurses Expo 2008: A Tribute to the Global Filipino Nurse” slated on October 3 and 4, at the Megatrade Hall 3, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City this year.

This contest is open to all Nursing Graduates and Registered Nurses, ages 21 and above . All entries should be original composition, and must be submitted via email at [email protected] not later than September 15, 2008.

WHAT IS THE THEME FOR ESSAY?

Theme: “The Role of Filipino Nurse in Reducing Child Mortality”

WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA?

Nurse Graduate or Registered Nurse
Age 21 and above
Philippine Setting Only
Entries can be in English or Tagalog, with maximum of 500 words. It should be original composition.

WHEN CAN I SEND MY ESSAY?

On or before September 15, 2008. Late entries will not accepted.

HOW DO I SEND MY ESSAY?

Send it to [email protected] or you can also register in our forum http://islandexhibit.freeforums.org/login.php
Via Fax (Fax No.:5257554)
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES FOR THIS CONTEST?

Php. 30,000 from Rotary International District 3830 (for the 1st Prize)
Php. 15,000 from ISLAND Exhibit Link (for the 2nd Prize)
Plaque of Appreciation
10, 000 worth of White Beauty Products
and many more
START SENDING YOUR ESSAY NOW!!!

credits to nursing crib.com :salute:

Share ko po tong ginawa kong thread...

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=75994

By the way, here's the prayer.. :pray:

Code:
[CENTER]O St. Joseph of Cupertino who, by your prayer obtained from God to be
asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew.

Grant that I may, like you, succeed in the November 2008 Nurse Licensure Examination

In return, I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me.

O Holy Ghost enlighten me.

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me.

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of Divine Wisdom, enlighten me.[/CENTER]

ahmmm mga guys patolong naman po , pede po kao magshare ng pathophysiology ng cerebritis?

ahmmm mga guys patolong naman po , pede po kao magshare ng pathophysiology ng cerebritis?​

:hi: Just a bit info. regarding the disease..
Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="1"][B][SIZE="2"]
Cerebritis[/SIZE][/B]

the early stage of a brain infection, that most frequently leads to abcess formation.

Pyogenic bacteria, streptococci and staphylococci, as well as proteus, pseudomonas and Gram-negative organisms, are found.They reach the CNS via different ways: direct haematogenous spread, retrograde phlebitis from sinus or mastoid infections and trauma.

Cerebritis undergoes different stages of evolution if not successfully controlled by therapy; from an early stage characterized by congested vessels, perivascular polymorphonuclear cell infiltrates with surrounding oedema, to a late stage with necrosis that leads to abscess formation (abscess cerebral) with central liquefaction and peripheral collagenous and gliotic capsule formation.

CT and MR show all the different stages with abnormal density/intensity of the affected tissue and progressive enhancement when the abscess forms.[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

More info...

Last edited:

salamat po karead , gumagawa po kasi kami ng case sstudy , salamat po sa info.....

:more: guys meron seminar regarding pediatrics sa OCT 2-3, crowne plaza hotel, sponsor ng st lukes :giggle: sama kau :excited:

Last edited:

Sino po meron dito ng Example ng Case study ,pede po patingin ng example po?

Back
Top Bottom