Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

System Development (INFORMATION, TIMEKEEPING & PAYROLL SYSTEM) - HRIS

URAZKY

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Space Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Mind Stone
Hi Guys, Anyone here na nag-dedevelop ng system the process would be like this:

- yung payroll system is nasa ibang location na dapat po na-aaaccess lang ng accounting dept. then yung employee information system is nasa head office together with time and attendance system bale dapat magkakaconnect yung IS, TIMEKEEPING AND PAYROLL.

for more details just pm me here: [email protected]

willing to pay

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: System Development (INFORMATION, TIMEKEEPING & PAYROLL SYSTEM) - HRIS

You'll need minimum 2-3 people working on this project if you want the deliverables soon enough. Say, in 2-3 months.

2 months if you find really good Java EE developers (Assuming you want it done in Java). Maybe the same amount of time if you find people competent in .Net.

Good luck.

Hi Guys, Anyone here na nag-dedevelop ng system the process would be like this:

- yung payroll system is nasa ibang location na dapat po na-aaaccess lang ng accounting dept. then yung employee information system is nasa head office together with time and attendance system bale dapat magkakaconnect yung IS, TIMEKEEPING AND PAYROLL.

for more details just pm me here: [email protected]

willing to pay

Thanks

Email sent!

dapat ba naka online connection? may ginawa ako wayback dialtone modem pa connection namin.. i have a routine that saves the remote data to a text format for the current payroll period categorize per company and department (dami kasi namin sister company before) then send that file via email to the main office.. main office naman decodes the script text and creates a tempo database for review.. once final na.. process , print ..
ingat ka lang sa mga control id like employee no, name , department.. once may changes dapat mag prompt for validation to avoid duplicate records..
use xml format to store or retrieve data .. mas madali na than the text format wayback then..
why xml or text.. maliit kasi file.
if you want online connection.. gawa ka webserver using windows IIS.. google mo lang how to activate IIS to make any pc or laptop as a webserver ..

dapat ba naka online connection? may ginawa ako wayback dialtone modem pa connection namin.. i have a routine that saves the remote data to a text format for the current payroll period categorize per company and department (dami kasi namin sister company before) then send that file via email to the main office.. main office naman decodes the script text and creates a tempo database for review.. once final na.. process , print ..
ingat ka lang sa mga control id like employee no, name , department.. once may changes dapat mag prompt for validation to avoid duplicate records..
use xml format to store or retrieve data .. mas madali na than the text format wayback then..
if you want online connection.. gawa ka webserver using windows IIS.. google mo lang how to activate IIS to make any pc or laptop as a webserver ..

That is quite a process you did back then. These days it's hard to think a company will be able to function without a network.

This project is a distributed systems problem. There is no need for web server to connect all other department systems unless one or more of the software components is to be consumed over http.

One good candidate technology is RPC with proprietary protocol if passing binary messages, or SOAP RPC if data must be made available for human consumption. I'd choose SOAP because XML is simpler to parse than binary data. And having your own protocol is just more work but it adds an extra layer of security. Although I'm certain the connection can be tunneled using SSL/SSH.

I have finish system like this! Kindly PM me if you're interested.

Ginagamit din ito ng large scale company sa ibang bansa.

screen shot of menu desktop base application.

View attachment 258140

Code is fully documented and editable.

Professional Developer.

Complied with, GSIS and SSS Salaray Deduction In Employee.

Fully designed database by professional system analyst and include database model.

Multi user authorization configuration.

Administrator level access authentication in restricted modules.

Dynamic features and can upgrade easily without coding.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet, your system is very easy to hack.

Attachments

• dds7.png
    dds7.png
    23 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

I have finish system like this! Kindly PM me if you're interested.

Ginagamit din ito ng large scale company sa ibang bansa.

screen shot of menu desktop base application.

View attachment 1104324

Code is fully documented and editable.

Professional Developer.

Complied with, GSIS and SSS Salaray Deduction In Employee.

Fully designed database by professional system analyst and include database model.

Multi user authorization configuration.

Administrator level access authentication in restricted modules.

Dynamic features and can upgrade easily without coding.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet, your system is very easy to hack.

like i said .. year of dialup modem.. di pa uso cellphone that time.. :P

TS kung year of dialup modem/connection tapos multi location mangagaling ang data? efficient po cguro yan if import export ang mangyayari, pero pag intigrated yung database ng payroll and emp info sys + time tracking O think mejo matagal2 ang hihintayin mo sa return ng query mo. why not put it in one location/server then previledge access per user or dept? para ang acctng dept eto lang pwd nilang pasukin then ang kabilang dept eto lang din ang pwdeng pasukin? opinion lang po hehehe.. peace ,\/,,

Back
Top Bottom