Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The best university or college that offers computer science

franztopacio

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I'd like to hear your opinions and recommendations regarding this topic guys.

Colleges which I have applied for:

1.) University of the Philippines (ALMOST PASSED, I got a GPA of 2.381)
2.) Technological University of the Philippines (PASSED, it was so easy, especially the mechanical reasoning and math part)
3.) Emilio Aguinaldo College (PASSED, ultra easy. I got 130/150 on my entrance exam)

Those are just few of the colleges which I already have applied for, in the mean time, I'm still searching for other colleges which offer the best course for computer science.

UP Diliman - yeah sure, they're the best of the best... unluckily I did not meet their quota.

TUP - I heard it is the best school for engineering. duh? we're talking about COMPUTER SCIENCE NOT ENGINEERING! My parents already decided that I should go to this school since (they think) computer science is under engineering... uh... I don't think so.

EAC - Not the best school based on my own perspective. I was shocked when I took their entrance exam, it was darn easy unlike in UP and TUP. So I thought, EAC is not the best college out there for enhancing my skills and potential. although I met their quota, but EAC did not met my quota. Sorry EAC.

GUYS, ANO PO ANG COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY WHICH OFFERS COMPUTER SCIENCE NA PWEDE NIYONG MA-RECOMMEND? I'M ASKING FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST. MATRICULATION FEE IS NOT A PROBLEM, FEEL FREE TO RECOMMEND ELITE SCHOOLS.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Try UST, MAPUA kung can afford ka naman, masipag at matalino try Ateneo de Manila. (Inquire ka kung may comsci sila kasi I heard meron daw, but I'm not sure) :) I'm a TUPIAN 4th yr. currently taking BSEE. Kung 2.3.... naman yung rating mo sa UPCAT habol mo yan para sa UPLB, kaso malaki chance na hindi na comsci mapuntang course sayo and I'm not sure kung may ganung course sa UPLB. (Alam ko comsci talaga gusto mo, suggestion ko lng naman ito.) Kung taga manila ka try PLM pero kung hindi, hanap ka sa connnections ng family mo baka may kakilala kayong nagwowork sa loob, good school din yan. Yun lang.

Back
Top Bottom