Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Feast sa PICC?

Frox

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Tanong ko lang kung Catholic din ang mass ng The Feast sa PICC? May pagkakaiba kasi ng konti kesa sa simbahan tapos nagsasayaw pa at may banda confused lang po ako..

up..........

Tanong ko lang kung Catholic din ang mass ng The Feast sa PICC? May pagkakaiba kasi ng konti kesa sa simbahan tapos nagsasayaw pa at may banda confused lang po ako..

Yes its the same, the Feast is a Catholic event, a weekly prayer gathering of the Light of Jesus Family, a Catholic Charismatic Community :)

nakakapanibago lang kasi sa loob kasi parang born-again christian na mas maganda pa din magsimba sa mismong simbahan :)

Catholic pa din siya, non traditional nga lang, usually ganun ang setting ng mga Catholic Charismatic Community :)

Yup iba padin ang mass sa simbahan. The purpose of The Feast is to bring back the un churched people back sa simbahan. If you notice maraming The Feast events sa mga Malls kase mas madalas na ang tao sa Mall kesa sa church. Most of the youth today na bobore na magsimba kase hindi nila naiintindihan ang importance ng mass. Here at the Feast we tackle different life changing topics and if you want to share your talent in serving God you can join in different ministries like dance min, music min, and marami pa and plus madami kang mamemeet na new friends. It is also open to everyone kahit anung religion mo as long as you believe in God, in Christ and in Holy Spirit.

I was an unchurched person back then until i joined the event. =)

Catholic pa din siya, non traditional nga lang, usually ganun ang setting ng mga Catholic Charismatic Community :)

Tama, Gaya ng Couples for Christ, Singles for Christ, Handmaids of The Lord, Servants of The Lord, Youth for Christ, and Kids for Christ. (Im sure narinig mo na yan) kung saan sila ay under the umbrella of the catholic church. May magaganda tayong mga songs. kung gusto mo, I will show to you.
tsaka search mo sa youtube. Singles for Christ 2012 International Convention Held in World Trade Center, Manila.

Yes, they are called Catholic Charismatic Community, like Oasis of Love, The Loved Flock, The Lords Flock, Servants of God and many more alla over the world. Btw El Shaddai too. I am part of a small community here in Pampanga called God the Healer Catholic Community, I volunteer din sa The Feast SM Telabastagan as a Technical Servant.

-It is more like being a catholic and living with the Holy Spirit, so yes its actually called the Renewal Movement of the Catholic Church. :)

ah oo christian pero catholic at isa okay peace parang el shaddai okay din sa ALABANG MERON

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom