Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The lg optimus lte lu6200 official thread

ndi po working ang lte nya sa pinas....ndi po kasi supported ng band frequency ng lu ang ginagamit ng mga mobile network here sa pinas...
800mhz ang nasasagap ng lu..and 2100 mhz ang ginagamit ng smart..

tnx po sa info malaking tulong po sakin:)

sino pa po naka stock rom jan penge nga po ng stock na LGSystemUI.apk
nasira kasi settings ko nawala ung statbar sa taas pati phone settings ko nawala salamat po

nag brick ung saken any links for unbricking it ? ung sa xda-forum ay no longer available na huhuhu ..

hello po...pwede makahingi ng kdz file lu6200 di na po kasi nagana ung file sa taas.ty

Hi

I found this phone in one of my cabinets and did a factory reset. To my surprise, it is no longer supported or can no longer update the Play Store.

Can I still use this phone? Upgrade to Kitkat?

Please show me how. I do not have any experience in rooting or flashing ROMs.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom