Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Thesis for ece help pls

camael

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi mga ece graduates and students baka naman po my mga idea kayo na pwede gawin thesis na hindi pa nagagawa or kahit ung pwede improved need it badly po sana meron :(

Hi mga ece graduates and students baka naman po my mga idea kayo na pwede gawin thesis na hindi pa nagagawa or kahit ung pwede improved need it badly po sana meron :(

Augmented Reality improvement for libraries.

- - - Updated - - -

Augmented Reality improvement for libraries.

Do it in a right way.

Think of the problem first and follow by the technology you want to use to solve the problem.
Not topic then hahanapan mo palang ng problem para ipangsolve ung naisip mo. (Which is WRONG)
Mas lalo kang mahihirapan kasi the first chapter of the thesis is the statement of the Problem.

I'm a 5th yr student and I don't have topic on my thesis yet. Can you help me? Pls. Or do you have any idea? Thank you.

kaka grad q lang!! hahaha goodluck sa thesis mga pre

Back
Top Bottom