Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TIP] Fully Scan your computer for viruses in less than 5 minutes

w33haaa

Symbianize Elder
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. :hi:

I would like to share a tip on how to quickly scan your computer for viruses.
I've created a scenario and let my PC be infected by a virus for this experiment.

What you need :
- An Anti-virus of your liking, I prefer ESET but any AV will do.
- Search Everything by voidtools. [ link ]
- Brain.exe

Step 0 :
Install your anti-virus and Everything by voidtools.

Step 1 :
Run Everything and let your anti-virus run in background.

Step 2 :
In Everything type .exe on the search bar.

AHrP2ow.png

Step 3 :
Arrange it to date modified (it may take a while depending on your pc specs.).

nazTjMv.png

Step 3 :
Scroll up and down to date you think your computer get infected.

r5c3Jrt.png

Step 4 :
Let your AV do its magic, done!

fHNxpSP.png

I hope it helps!
You could customize query in Everything to your liking, this virus in particular multiplies itself and create executable files.

:hat:

usefull pero walang nadetect sakin ibig sabihin walang nakalusot kahit isa

Nice trick. Tagal ko na ginagamit yung everything pero di ko naisip to. :lol:

Thanks for sharing. :salute:

napansin ko sa virus na ininfect ko dyan is ang size ng replicate folder is 40kb and the modification date is 1/1/2003 para madali nyo masearch yung virus (kung tukoy nyo kung anong klaseng virus nag infect sa pc nyo.) i-sort nyo sya by size or modification date.

working din po ba yung process na to sa software tulad ng malwarebytes anti-malware? or ang need ko po is yung antivirus software ko po talaga ang pangiiscan ko?

That, I'm not sure of, depende kasi sa scanning algorithm yan. If supported ng anti-malware yung background detection at deep detection, then there's a chance that it'll work.

up natin. :hat:

Try ko din ito, mag iinstall plang ako ng AV malwarebytes lang kase nasa pc ko.. Hehe.. Thank you boss sa sharing :salute:

Sa mga naka malwarebytes e highlight niyo na lang lahat ng exe files then scan. Gamit ko malwarebytes and smadav.

i think imposible ang 5 minutes na scan kung infected ang computer.. mas ok parin ang deep scan .. i prefer parin bitdefender total security 2018 may auto pilot whicb means my silent scan wa kawala virus at adware block ka agad pati PUP

Last edited:
Hmm interesting way of using Everything search tool. Di ko naisip 'to. Thank you. :)

GUMAgamit ako ng everything pero di ko alam ang process na to..hihi!keep sharing master!

Back
Top Bottom