Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

To Atheists: What if there is a real one God?

mathed1925

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Alam namin na may ibat-ibang degree ng pagka-atheist...

simplify ko lang...

solid atheist believe na tlgang walang God as in wala...

at meron namang atheist na they don't know kung tlga bang may
God at kung meron man hindi yong God na kana kinikilala ng mga theist today
na ALL KNOWING, ALL LOVING at ALL POWERFUL GOD.

at meron namang maybe there is a higher being na lumalang sa atin
pero hindi siya nakikialam sa nangyayari ngayon.

ang tanong ko ay ganto...

What if one day your death comes....then you meet the real one God
and He asks you. He said "Why you don't believe with Me when
your still in the land?

What will be your reason and what will you do then, since it is too late
to believe on Him?

***kung may thread na ganto, paki-inform na lang ako...

Peace!

Last edited:
Ikagagalak ko na kapag namatay ako, makita ko ang isang CREATOR/GOD/SUPREME BEING and BE WRONG.

at sasabihin ko sakanya: "Not enough evidence GOD, not enough evidence". :)

ikaw, kapag namatay ka, at wala talagang CREATOR/GOD/SUPREME BEING, then nabuhay ka sa kasinungalingan. DELUSIONAL.

"if we must die, let us die sober and not drunk with LIES." -Russell

just asking lang bro...watch your attitude bro.

Last edited:
"binigyan mo ako ng freewill. wala akong sapat na ebidensya para maniwala syo, kasalanan ba kung piliin ko na hindi ko maniwala syo?.. ayaw ko lang lokohin ang sarili ko, hindi ko naman kailangan pilitin ang sarili ko sa paniniwalang hindi kayang tanggapin ng utak at pag-iisip ko."

----
Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"

^ tnx sa sagot po.

actually nagtatanong lang po tlga ako.
yong lang!:)

Nice topic bro. mathed1925... read mode lang muna ako tanong lang kasi to para sa Athesit

just asking lang bro...watch your attitude bro.

sinagot ko ang tanong mo at sinabi ko ang side ko.

EDIT:
If the theistic God really exists then I want Him to punish me all He wants. I'll be glad.

Last edited:
makita ko man ang ALL KNOWING, ALL LOVING at ALL POWERFUL GOD, tanungin ko na lang.
why dyou need MONEY!!! :lol:

si soriano kelangan ng pera, ang katoliko kelangan ng pera. lalo naman tung Iglesia ni kristy permin :lol:

"pinili ko pong hindi kayo paniwalaan kasi po sa tingin ko mas makabubuti yun, hindi lang para sa akin kundi para na rin sa mga ibang taong iba ang pinaniniwalaan heheh "

well it really depends on what kind of god he is, if he's really an all loving and just God ( not the tyrant one ) then being an atheist is not an offense for him, but if it is the theistic concept of god who punishes humans according to their beliefs and not according to what kind of life did we live then I''m willing to accept all his punishments if it is what he want.:)

I have my own basis of truth and justice, if none-belief in him is a sin then so be it. wala akong magagawa kung ikasisiya nya ang parusahan ang isang taong ginamit lang ang mga bagay na binigay nya ( logic, wisdom ).;)

well it really depends on what kind of god he is, if he's really an all loving and just God ( not the tyrant one ) then being an atheist is not an offense for him, but if it is the theistic concept of god who punishes humans according to their beliefs and not according to what kind of life did we live then I''m willing to accept all his punishments if it is what he want.:)

I have my own basis of truth and justice, if none-belief in him is a sin then so be it. wala akong magagawa kung ikasisiya nya ang parusahan ang isang taong ginamit lang ang mga bagay na binigay nya ( logic, wisdom ).;)

thanks to you honest answer sir grey.

follow up question lang....

what if God give you a chance to obey Him, then God show you
the Hell down to you and tell you to jump?

Will you jump?

please give an honest answer ulit...

salamat!

Hi guys,

alam ko nag hahanap kayo ng kasagutan,. para masagot po iyan..

i strongly suggest na manood kayo ng ANG DATING DAAN sa untv 37

or magtanong kayo kay bro. Eli

thanks -

Alam namin na may ibat-ibang degree ng pagka-atheist...

simplify ko lang...

solid atheist believe na tlgang walang God as in wala...

at meron namang atheist na they don't know kung tlga bang may
God at kung meron man hindi yong God na kana kinikilala ng mga theist today
na ALL KNOWING, ALL LOVING at ALL POWERFUL GOD.

at meron namang maybe there is a higher being na lumalang sa atin
pero hindi siya nakikialam sa nangyayari ngayon.

ang tanong ko ay ganto...

What if one day your death comes....then you meet the real one God
and He asks you. He said "Why you don't believe with Me when
your still in the land?

What will be your reason and what will you do then, since it is too late
to believe on Him?

***kung may thread na ganto, paki-inform na lang ako...

Peace!

nice question yan ah?! :thumbsup:

Haha, is this kind of a question and answer portion?:lol:

ok for the sake of your question, "what if god give you a chance to obey him?" why not? Atheists are not actually against god, binabase lang namin ang paniniwala namin sa realidad kaya we came up with this kind of belief.

"what if he tell me to jump into hell?":lmao: actually hindi naman chance yung binigay nya kung yan ang sasabihin nya. Pinanindigan nya lang yung pagiging tyrant and jelous god nya.

balik ko ang tanong sir grey?

what if God give you a chance to obey Him, then God show you
the Hell down to you and tell you to jump.

Will you jump?

please yes or no lang po ang sagot.

salamat!

Last edited:
^ strict naman masyado :p
answer to first question:
"if you were me, god, you too wouldnt believe in your existence"
2nd question:
"if you want me to jump, then make me."

@mathed iv'e already answered it,:p I said why not? i think it means yes. :lol:

I can do nothing to refuse it anyway.:lmao:

Last edited:
Dear God (theistic God), if You really exist, then punish me all you want. Punish me by sending me in eternal damnation hell. I will be glad. :)

Back
Top Bottom