Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] Create your OWN Windows All-In-One(Windows 7,8.1 only)

Re: [TUT] Create your OWN Windows All-In-One..!

salamat po dito try ko paguwe ko. :rofl: :wave:

sir pano kung nadownload mo lang windows 7/8 na naka aio na yung last part nalang po ba gagawin.

Good day
Having tested this tutorial.

i found a few hurdles, and thoughts.
note that i test this on a test pc via usb - and on the first try following this tutorial so i might have misfollowed some steps.

(1) Installing .net framework 3.5 via offline dism fails on 64bit editions of Windows 8.1. Using the sxs folder of the unmerged 64bit source works.
(2) Installing seems to fail on a merged Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 when installing any editions of windows 7. i guess the files around install.wim is from windows 8.1 and 7 requires the original files.
(3) Is it possible to use files on the 64bit edition instead of the 32bit edition, what problems may arise - too lazy to test at the moment so i ask for information.

thanks wintoolkit at first use is way better than rt7lite - will play around with this software.

Good day
Having tested this tutorial.

i found a few hurdles, and thoughts.
note that i test this on a test pc via usb - and on the first try following this tutorial so i might have misfollowed some steps.

(1) Installing .net framework 3.5 via offline dism fails on 64bit editions of Windows 8.1. Using the sxs folder of the unmerged 64bit source works.
(2) Installing seems to fail on a merged Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 when installing any editions of windows 7. i guess the files around install.wim is from windows 8.1 and 7 requires the original files.
(3) Is it possible to use files on the 64bit edition instead of the 32bit edition, what problems may arise - too lazy to test at the moment so i ask for information.

thanks wintoolkit at first use is way better than rt7lite - will play around with this software.

1. Of course it won't work.. 64bit Windows 8.1 requires 64bit files.. You can, however, enable .Net Framework 3.5 in an offline image (ISO) or via Audit mode...
2. I never experienced this one... Try moving the merged "install.wim" to Windows 8.1 Setup\Sources folder..
3. Possible. You just can't repair a 32bit edition of Windows 8.1...

Pa Book Marked Thanks

wow astig to ts, pa bm muna :D

- - - Updated - - -

TS pwd po pa link nmn ng windows 8.1 64 and 32 bit in one iso nyo? ung exact po n ginamit nyo sa tut para sureball n working :D sana po ma reply asap, thanks po ng madami :D

wow astig to ts, pa bm muna :D

- - - Updated - - -

TS pwd po pa link nmn ng windows 8.1 64 and 32 bit in one iso nyo? ung exact po n ginamit nyo sa tut para sureball n working :D sana po ma reply asap, thanks po ng madami :D

nasa first post ung links ng individual ISO,

san po nkakadl ng win toolkit?

Thanks so much

TS pwedeng magrequest ng download link ng all in one ISO niyan Windows 7 and 8.1 para nasa isang bootable usb ko lang :thanks:

TS pwedeng magrequest ng download link ng all in one ISO niyan Windows 7 and 8.1 para nasa isang bootable usb ko lang :thanks:

Wala e, gawan mo na lang..

TS....maraming salamat po......malaking tulong ito....

ts posible po ba and succesfull yong All In one win7 and win8?

nawala po kasi yong tut sa first page.

Last edited:

ts posible po ba and succesfull yong All In one win7 and win8?

nawala po kasi yong tut sa first page.

Di ko pa sya tried and tested.. Try mo na lang..

ts gusto ko lang yong win8 enterp at win7 and pagsamahin, ano po yog procedure?

ts gusto ko lang yong win8 enterp at win7 and pagsamahin, ano po yog procedure?

Same lang, extract mo ug install.wim sa Win7 then Win8.1..
Merge mo sila using WinToolkit..
Then move merged "install.wim" sa Sources folder ng Windows 8...

Back
Top Bottom