Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[tut] how to bypass gameguard..

kaye33

The Martyr
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Now on to what you've been waiting for
Here goes:
==========================
1) Download the Old GG Version
http://www.mpcdownloads.com/_mpc_d0...s/gameguard.zip

2) Extract the old GG files to the GameGuard Folder (NOTE: don't forget to back-up, just in case)

3) Select all GG files in the folder (including the hidden one)

4) Right-Click on any of the files-> Then click Properties

5) Select Read Only, then hit OK

6) Download PC Protect
http://www.tropsoft.com/pcsecurity.exe

7) Install (if you haven't done so already) PC Protect

8) (-=OPTIONAL=-)Patch PC Protect to unlock full version

9) Select all the GG files

10) Right Click on any of the files-> Mouse over PC Protect (this is only available after you install PC Protect) ->Click on Lock (in all 3 tabs select "Read-only") and hit OK

What all this does:
With the locked in files, GameGuard will try to update by downloading the files, however since all the files are read-only locked and cannot be overwritten, the Gameguard will just download the files and not do anything with them. However since the GG files are still considered to be proper, gameguard will consider them as the new ones. Now the only way they can stop this is to literally introduce a new version of the game (and we all know how long that'll take, look at the 0.98 release!). So what's the conclusion? We've won the war against WebZen (until the new version) HA HA

XXXXXXXXX
THE NOTES
XXXXXXXXX

I tested this out on 3 different OS's including and this method works on all:
Win XP Pro
Win XP
Win 98

A few things I have noticed:
-------------------------
Occasionally you will notice that the game will exit saying something about the GameGuard folder, contact your administrator, bla bla bla.... Now unless you want to contact the GM and tell him that you're Bypassing Gameguard, preventing Gameguard from updating, hacking, and modifying the game, I suggest you just ignore this warning. It doesn't affect your gameplay at all (besides the fact you gotta re-load MU again)
--------------------------

You must have PC Protect running at all times, or the game will say "Gamehack detected" and boot you out of the game. This is why I recommend updating the Optional step 8 so that the program will always work (instead of expiring after 30 days)

wag mo na subukan to 2011 pa to eh... nag update na GG

meron bang tut pano bypass ung ibang game guard like nprotect?

boss baka my cheat ka jan sa ran private server..pa hinge nmn..:)
Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom