Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

TUT: OPENVPN for android

Re: TUT: OPENVPN for android + WIFI tethering Application = FREE WALKING WIFI SPOT

Reconnet mo po sir. check your APN setting:thumbsup:

When you say no IP eto yung Proxy diba? Tapos Port would be the Proxy port?

SE X10i user here...

Re: TUT: OPENVPN for android + WIFI tethering Application = FREE WALKING WIFI SPOT

ahh...cge...tsamba tsamba na lang ah :D haha

hmm.. gusto ko na sana mag custom rom..pwede naba sa akin yun? ano ang magandang thread ang marecommend mo sa akin NOLIMITZ?.

hmm..eto kaya?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1007244

@offtopic : I would recommend you try Void or CM7 beta 6.3 depende sau na yan..make sure you backup everything para pag hindi mo gusto mo pede mo ma restore
When you say no IP eto yung Proxy diba? Tapos Port would be the Proxy port?

SE X10i user here...

Yes exactly..APN lang ilalagay mo:
Internet <- for smart
http.globe.com.ph <-globe

@nolimitz

Thanks a lot! I think it has something to do with my location, the signal keeps changing from H to 3g. Will try it later.

kung mag custom rom ba.. may chance pa rin ma brick ang cp?

hanep, no logic ,
hehe,thanks for helping them,
as of right now im with tsunami vpn, and working ways for good globe connection, watch out pc user got 500kBps

mga ka-sb, patulong naman. bakit kaya ganun lagi ang vpn ko connected siya pero di naman ako makabrowse. nakalagay naman connected as tapos may ipaddress pero ayaw pa rin magbrowse sa net. kahit anong gamitin ko na vpn (proxpn,duckvpn,hostizzle,mangovpn at tsunami).

minsan nakaka-connect pero mamaya disconnected naman. naka-xperia x10i ako tapos CM6.1.3 rom ako. salamat

Kung hindi compatible ung rom sa recovery I think?.. im not sure..
Hindi yata mabrick ang phone. :noidea:

hanep, no logic ,
hehe,thanks for helping them,
as of right now im with tsunami vpn, and working ways for good globe connection, watch out pc user got 500kBps

Wow hanep.. mas mabilis pa ang tsunami kaysa kay jefbuan?
Max ko na talaga 215+ kbps..
NOTE: sa phone ha.. hindi na naka USB tethering..:rofl::rofl:

Just wondering kaya siguro mabagal mga connections kasi sa unwanted lines? Mga hindi dapat nandun na lines eh nasasali? What do you think? :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

What's your unit,
bricking androids depends on unit per se,
but more android units where bricked upon upgrading .

as long as you can enter (download mode, emergency mode, recovery) you are free from brick,(still depende sa unit)
so if you where to flash rom , make sure you have stable recovery.

@nolimitz, about config lines, and ginagawa lang nyang mga lines na yan eh certain commands, to ping, to use DNS, use specific certs and keys, use subnet mask,
you have to be more aware of the network and your system to have perfect config file,
but as long as you can connect it will be fine, mag kakatalunan nalang jan eh yung reconnection number of ping et cetera

Ganun pa rin connection speed ko madalas less than 1kbps pinakamataas yata na nakuha ko 2kbps so di pa rin ako makabrowse or makagamit ng mga apps.

Tried trial TsunamiVPN and trial ProXPN they're all the same. I tried modifying the config files based on the threads sa Web and Internet pero nangyayari ayaw minsan magconnect coz I think the modifications are made for PC and not CP.

Can someone share a fast working config file to me? I really want to make use of VPN. BTW, Globe user po ako.

Ganun pa rin connection speed ko madalas less than 1kbps pinakamataas yata na nakuha ko 2kbps so di pa rin ako makabrowse or makagamit ng mga apps.

Tried trial TsunamiVPN and trial ProXPN they're all the same. I tried modifying the config files based on the threads sa Web and Internet pero nangyayari ayaw minsan magconnect coz I think the modifications are made for PC and not CP.

Can someone share a fast working config file to me? I really want to make use of VPN. BTW, Globe user po ako.

do you have 127.127.127.127 connected as 10.8.0.1 status ( sample ip's)

if yes, globe connection is unstable, use smart,
about tsunami VPN, yes the configs are for PC users only,
currently working on mobile config, so watch out.

gusto ko sana itry kung working na tong OpenVPN for me kaso di ko alam kung anung best VPN to try.. any suggestion guys? Globe user here :salute:

anu pu bng android 2 pnu mlmn kung rooted android?newbie po sa android tnx..

anu pu bng android 2 pnu mlmn kung rooted android?newbie po sa android tnx..

kumbaga sa Nokia Hacked and sa Apple naman Jailbroken ang phone, ipepermit ng phone lahat ng apps na gusto mong iinstall..

check your phone kung may superuser na app, if meron then rooted na siya..

may TUT naman si master cmangalos on how to root it in case need mo :salute:

do you have 127.127.127.127 connected as 10.8.0.1 status ( sample ip's)

if yes, globe connection is unstable, use smart,
about tsunami VPN, yes the configs are for PC users only,
currently working on mobile config, so watch out.

I'm getting a different IP from ProXPN, what do I need to do with the config files in order to achieve an IP like that?

I'm getting a different IP from ProXPN, what do I need to do with the config files in order to achieve an IP like that?

we gotta same issue sir.. i'm also waiting for some working config files for my OpenVPN..

sir wla pong super user android ko pde po phinge ng tut or khit page nlng po na nandun ung tut to install ung png root tnx sir!:)

try smart ATM
hirap sa globe

sir wla pong super user android ko pde po phinge ng tut or khit page nlng po na nandun ung tut to install ung png root tnx sir!:)

dami tut dito sir, madali naman hanapin kasi konti pa lang threads dito sa Android :salute:

anung unit ba?..

google android 1.6 po sir..

Back
Top Bottom