Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Tut]Starmobile Navi Root

Micro24

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Introduction
First of all naroot ko na yung Navi ko para magkaroon na or may mag upload sana ng STOCK ROM ng Navi. Napag isip ko na, ay oo nga pla, hindi nila maroot kaya wlang mkpg upload ng STOCK ROM ng Navi so ito na :) At isa pa, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK

Steps
1. Get this file and install it. Broadcom Driver
- On some computers, the installation will get an error, I don't know why. But I have a solution, scroll to the part of When Error Occurs

2. After the installation, install this also. Kingo Android Root
3. Turn on USB debugging on your device.
4. Run Kingo Android Root on your computer and plug in your device.
5. You should see to the computer screen at Kingo "Starmobile_Navi" and a red button at the bottom stated "ROOT"
6. Click ROOT and wait till the root process is completed.
7. After the rooting process, check to see if your device is rooted with Root Checker.
8. When it says "Rooted!" Congratulations. you rooted your phone :)

When Error Occurs at Step 1
1. Create a new folder to your desktop.
2. Right click the installation file(the setup) and select to open with your favorite compression tool(e.g. Winrar, 7zip) then extract to the new folder you created earlier.
3. Plug in your phone to the PC with USB debugging on.
4. Go to my computer, right click anywhere on the window of my computer, properties, then on the left corner, click device manager.
5. Look for a section that's expanded and has a yellow exclamation on it(basically, the name of the device with yellow exclamation is either Java under Other Devices or your phone's name under Android phone)
6. Right click the device(not the section) then update driver software.
7. A window appears, select search my computer manually or something similar like that.
8. Get the location of the folder that you created earlier and paste it on the prompt box then next.
9. Go back to the Steps how to root.

Basically, I was thinking of something similar to my device, because Rooting is somewhat related to the processor installed on your devices, so I had a thought "Why not search for a rooting tool for my device's processor?" which in turns out is a Broadcom processor. So, I searched to the internet "Rooting a broadcom device" then there it is!

Source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2615652

pare papanu ba i rooted ito unit ko star mobile navi sa iba paraan kc yan d gumagan sa akin kc ang drivers nla d mainstal sa pc at sa iba tulong naman

Na try mo na yung when errorr occurs na steps?

i try pero ang broadcom drivers ang poblema ayaw mag instal majority sda mga computers dito sa amin kahit na enable ko lahat sa windos na instal drivers .

wait po muna pag sure na procedure saka ko root tong navi ko. first time kasi ako mag root. thanks sa iyo t.s.

i try pero ang broadcom drivers ang poblema ayaw mag instal majority sda mga computers dito sa amin kahit na enable ko lahat sa windos na instal drivers .

Anong ibig mong sabihing sda computer?

Maganda po ba etong handset na to mga ka symb???

Sakto po kasi sya sa budget ko eh :) :salute:

Maganda po ba etong handset na to mga ka symb???

Sakto po kasi sya sa budget ko eh :) :salute:

Okay yung perfarmance and quality niya. Kaso yung battery kelangan mong mag optimize, invest nalang sa powerbank kung gusto mo.

lalakas na po kaya ang audio nito pag na root na? ang hina po kasi eh..

Para sa akin, wala namang masyandong pinagbago sa volume kahit na rooted na.

pare papanu ba i rooted ito unit ko star mobile navi sa iba paraan kc yan d gumagan sa akin kc ang drivers nla d mainstal sa pc at sa iba tulong naman

na try mo na extract ang mga files mula sa installer?? pg may winrar ka or zip ryt click mo installer tpos extract.. hnapin mo starmobile navi sa device mnager ng pc mo.. instal driver manually..

ask ko lang sir paano ba mg update ng driver sa starmbile navi ayaw kasing basahin ng computer pag nilalagay ko ung phone .

para saan po ba ang root mga sir bakit kelangan pa e root ang cp?thanks po.

- - - Updated - - -

GUMANA PO SAKIN TS.PERO DKO ALAM KUNG PARA SAAN ANG ROOTING HEHE

THANKS PO

para saan po ba ang root mga sir bakit kelangan pa e root ang cp?thanks po.

- - - Updated - - -

GUMANA PO SAKIN TS.PERO DKO ALAM KUNG PARA SAAN ANG ROOTING HEHE

THANKS PO

Para magkaroon ka Master ng access sa root ng system mo or yung mismong ROM itself, since iniexploit or binabypass nito yung security ng android phone mo. No harm ang root, factory reset at wala na ang root.

Back
Top Bottom