Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Twilight Or Harry Potter??? anO mAs gUstO nyO???

Harry Potter or Twilight?

• Total voters
mas maganda nga basahin nu muna ang mga libro :D
magandan sila pareho :thumbsup:
pero sa HARRY POTTER ako! :salute:
kasi to ung unang book/movie na naadik ako eh :panic:

ako harry potter talaga
i super love the twists and turns ng story sa book
and kakaiba kasi ung theme and topic.
very unpredictable ung next na mangyayari so each turn of the page is so precious.
each sentence has to be read para wala ka mamiss.
ung mga ganung klase ng book ang nakakahook talaga.

ung twilight kasi mejo predictable ihh
and tingin ko mejo gasgas na ung vampire-mortal lovestory
hehe
although, i applause the author for setting the story in the modern world.
:)

I'm not a fan of harry potter pero pinapanood ko dahil niyayaya ako. okay din naman to.

i voted for twilight kasi nabasa ko na yung series. i didn't like the movie that much though

hindi ko kumpleto books ng harry potter pero napanood ko na lahat ng movie
magaling si jk rowling pero im not a fan of magic.
yung book kasi pinadala from states, hindi ako ang bumili XD

pero yung twilight kumpleto ko
nabasa ko na lahat and maganda xa..though madaming iniba sa movie and some lines are missing..yun pa naman maganda dun eh..yung mga banat ni edward

auz ah...

pero mas marami parin harry potter fans...

actually mas gusto ko harry potter...

lalo na sa movie...

ang fhanget kc ng effects nung twilight...

:rofl:

i think there's just no comparison. the plot complexity, characters, writing are just completely different to be compared. i think the only similarity these two have are the media hype and the passion of the fans.

however, just for the sake of argument (or voting), it's hands-down Harry Potter for me. the depth and complexity of the story, the theme, level of creativity, vibrant characters, humor and all that are just waaaaaaaaay waaaaaaay better than twilight.

while twilight tackles romantic love, hp tackles love in every aspect. there's parental love (maternal/paternal), friendship and yes, even love of power to the point of obsession (ask Lord Voldermort). It demonstrates unity between magical races, Houses, schools, and wizards of all backgrounds. i understand that people enjoy reading twilight because of its adrenaline rush, daydream-like desire to find someone to love you. however, HP teaches us more than that.

so, for me, that's really something that makes harry potter a classic, not just a fun read like twilight. :)

Harry Potter is the best.....:hit:

twilight maganda din pero...

Harry Potter is the best the best among the rest............:yipee::clap::dance:

yeah.. harry potter is the best... :D

magkaiba naman kasi ng tema yung hp at twilight.... pero mas aliw akong panoorin at basahin ang harry potter though maganda din ang twilight kaso mas captured ng harry potter ang ibat ibang edad ng tao from kidz to adult ... unlike twilight from teens to adult lang.

yeah... its true...

Shaney:

Film and Books, Harry Potter.
Kilig factor lang talaga sa Twilight.

*We should get jerseys, 'cause we make a good team..xD*

Nasabi na sigur0 nila lahat kung bakit HP din choice ko.. Ganda eh., m0vie and book, di matatwaran..haha..
Twilight naman. Ok lang naman sya, pero para sakin, di sya comparable sa st0ry ng harry potter..hehee

Back
Top Bottom