Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Twilight Or Harry Potter??? anO mAs gUstO nyO???

Harry Potter or Twilight?

• Total voters
Of course it's HP. Universe na universe lang olats na ang Twilight.

twilight. mas mature kasi.. hehe.. syaka bitin yung last movie ng harry potter, kaya twilight na lang ako... hahah....

++i'd rather choose twilight..

mas astig mga bampira.. =[

Harry potter kasi kumpleto ko na ung dvd nya

based on films only..

mas prefer ko ang harry potter but i'm not a fan.. i just like it better. after watching twilight, i felt suffocated and found myself re-watching all harry potter films...

the harry potter movies have more depth compared to twilight that was incredibly predictable.

Last edited:
mas gusto ko talaga basahin ang harry potter from book 1 to 7 kesa sa twilight so harry potter ako

expecto patronum!

Last edited:
Mas ok sana kung nasa choices din si aragorn or legollas ng lord of the rings.diba mga repa.

i would prefer harry potter...
kc poh...
my magic na nga...
my love story pah...

oh really...
well
as
you
can
see
harry potter
also