Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Universe: Never Came to Existence and Never Will End

aspie

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Universe: Never Came to Existence and Never Will End

Do you believe in this theory? or you believe in Big Bang Theory that the universe started from cosmic explosion?

What a mind boggling question, part of me want to believe in BBT as there are evidences, the technology in the science community is evolving that we are in the brink of a major discovery. Maybe? Part of me want to believe that God made it all up for him to enjoy his power. BUT, there are instances that things made by God can be explained by science with credible evidences and there are also things science cant explain. A better question would be what will happen to us if we die? Are we going to be spirits in God's kingdom? or Spirits that will prove that the universe will never end?

Until know it is still a big theory in science so there are so many questions that needs answers. Bible is still the answer.

It wasn't a theory sir, when you say theory, it is based on sciences analytical thinking of what made the planet earth. The bible tells us the truth like the Noah's Ark, it is already been discovered (see reference here http://www.divinerevelations.info/noah/ ) and what the bible told us that it was on mount Ararat, and yes it was really in there. The bible is much more precise than the theory of science told us. Some say that the bible was made only by men to control peoples behavior or to do good but that is not the only reason. You live on earth for a reason and there is more reason in the bible that you might haven't know it yet.

Last edited:
It wasn't a theory sir, when you say theory, it is based on sciences analytical thinking of what made the planet earth. The bible tells us the truth like the Noah's Ark, it is already been discovered (see reference here http://www.divinerevelations.info/noah/ ) and what the bible told us that it was on mount Ararat, and yes it was really in there. The bible is much more precise than the theory of science told us. Some say that the bible was made only by men to control peoples behavior or to do good but that is not the only reason. You live on earth for a reason and there is more reason in the bible that you might haven't know it yet.

i want to clarify first before i say my point, im a catholic, i do attend mass every sunday, i pray the rosary every night and i pray before i do stuffs.

i said that the bible is based on theories, i read the bible myself, but not to the point that ill replace my intelligence from science to the bible. Many people see the misconception of making the bible as their source of intelligence replacing the basic scientific theories many people researched and proved. I see the bible as source of my moral values and my spirituality, the human body need to feed itself, we eat for our stomach, we study for our brain and we pray for our spirit/heart.

And the word theory does not belong to science only, the bible used theories a lot, passages are what the prophet was thinking with the inspiration of The Almighty Father making it as their theory (A theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might, for example, include generalized explanations of how nature works.).

Lastly, I respect what youve said, im not here to negate the purpose of the bible, im here to share what i think what the people is missing out. I use science as it is the core knowledge in our society, it is technically a backbone, it is what we are doing, on the other hand, i use the bible as my moral standpoint, i use the bible as a vehicle of self-preservation, i use the bible as a water for my spiritual thirst.

Last edited:
Even myself questions a lot as if I don't even know really where we came from. Why not God tell us after birth that he exist and we should obey him and praise him or else we go to hell. :lol: Why on earth makes us God wonder a lot. I don't know, God knows what we are talking about. Oh well, we exist, that is it. No matter what war or disagreements we felt but it will just ends up doing sex then give birth then die then life goes on. :lmao:

Even myself questions a lot as if I don't even know really where we came from. Why not God tell us after birth that he exist and we should obey him and praise him or else we go to hell. :lol: Why on earth makes us God wonder a lot. I don't know, God knows what we are talking about. Oh well, we exist, that is it. No matter what war or disagreements we felt but it will just ends up doing sex then give birth then die then life goes on. :lmao:

Read and study the Bible TS. You will find the answers there for most questions about Life. God does not speak to humans nowadays because everything that God wants to tell us is already in the Bible. Even what will happen in Future is already mentioned there. If you want to know the truth also, I'll be willing to help you.

comment regarding bible...

Adam to Moses = 2k years
moses to Jesus = 2k years
jesus to now = 2k years...

so if the bible is not lying the universe is approx. 6k years?

the day i have realized that the bible is a pile of... :madslap:

comment regarding bible...

Adam to Moses = 2k years
moses to Jesus = 2k years
jesus to now = 2k years...

so if the bible is not lying the universe is approx. 6k years?

the day i have realized that the bible is a pile of... :madslap:

You can say the bible is a pile of shit. But if you look at the impact of the bible, many people believed, rejoice, and are saved. It is how you take the bible and its contents, if you read it as a literary art or guide to your faith, so be it.

The genesis doesn't tell the creation of the universe but celestial bodies and earth, and everything in earth.

Your estimate is so cute, like a little boy counting candies using his fingers. But then realized he just counted his fingers, not the candies. :rofl:

have you read the bible? remember the verse saying; and then god say, let there be light... yeah the bible does not talk about the story of the universe only the creation of light. even so lets just say the bible only speaks about the eart, Adam the oldest man is 6k years. do you believe that?

My estimation is cute but nothing cuter than a person who mistake emotion as a sense. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You can say the bible is a pile of shit. But if you look at the impact of the bible, many people believed, rejoice, and are saved. It is how you take the bible and its contents, if you read it as a literary art or guide to your faith, so be it.

Do you know how many died as well because of the bible?

Last edited:
good day TS.. eto rin minsan ang mga shower thoughts ko.. pano nag simula ang universe?
malakas ang ebidensiya ng BBT.. pero naisip ko rin ung kasabihan na "you can't create something out of nothing"..
dito ako lalong naguluhan.. kung totoo ang BBT, ano nangyari before BBT.? pano ito nabuo..
hindi rin naman ako naniniwala sa bible so..
sa tingin ko walang makakasagot sa mga tanong na ito..

Back
Top Bottom