Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[UPDATE: Cyanogenmod 10] Android MID-2330-S and Q88 Thread

Re: Android MID-2330-S and Q88 Thread

aw . Hindi pa sure , kahit naka uncheck naman yung usb debugging tas mag rereflash ka pwede naman po diba ?

aw . Hindi pa sure , kahit naka uncheck naman yung usb debugging tas mag rereflash ka pwede naman po diba ?

Yep. Just read everything, so you know what to expect. :)

hmm . Ang masira at magawa ? Kung ma brick pu ba may pag asa pang magawa ?

hmm . Ang masira at magawa ? Kung ma brick pu ba may pag asa pang magawa ?

A13 devices never get bricked when flashed using Livesuit, because Livesuit does not touch the bootloader. :)

All the firmwares work, usually it's the touchscreen, gravity sensor and the camera that requires some work because of varying components.

Do me a favor, if the cameras don't work find another firmware that has them working. No camera firmwares are a nightmare to fix. :lol:

anu po ma rerecommend nyu sakin ? Ace tablet pu yung akin , same spec ng nasa 1st page . Lahat pu ba ng fw sa 1st page pde satin ?

Of course. But still, we can't be sure they will work 100%, but they will definitely boot with debugging enabled, so we can fix what doesn't work. :lol:

Just flash any of the Ice Cream Sandwich firmwares. The Jelly Bean ones will be more difficult to configure.

Your USB cable should charge it fine while flashing even when at 0% charge. Try holding the power button for 10 seconds to force the tablet to power down, just to make sure, then try again.

Hmm so do you mean na pwd i reflash ang tablet kahit na lowbat pa ito? salamat sir :D

tnx po . Iddl ku muna , ang laki ng file ng fw . Pero po kung matangal kuna yunp password tapus my problema pede pa naman ntng ma ayus yun para maging 100% ok .

tnx po . Iddl ku muna , ang laki ng file ng fw . Pero po kung matangal kuna yunp password tapus my problema pede pa naman ntng ma ayus yun para maging 100% ok .

Assuming na matanggal mo yung password, okay na yun nun. Ipapapalit lang ng Android yung pattern lock. I-on mo na nun yung USB debugging then i-backup mo na yung firmware mo. Using Uberizer. :lol:

what pu ba uunahin ku ? Example naka uncheck yung usb debugging ku po . Bali ang gagawin kong procedure ay yung reflash db pu ba ? Tapus ang pag rereflash db gagamitan ng fw ? . So pag successful kung nagawa yun matatangal ku na yung lock pati ma uupgradde ku pa yung fw ? Pero kung naka on naman po yung USB debugging mas madali kung magagawa yung unlock pattern db pu ba ? At ang gagamitin ku lang pu db ay yung uberizer ?

Well, of course yung removing pattern unlock muna, since reflashing removes everything from your tablet, including your files, games and info that aren't on your microSD. But Uberizer is useles if you don't have USB debugging on. In that case, you don't have much choice but to reflash.

Basically, reflashing is the Android equivalent of reformatting a PC. Everything will return to the way they were when you first booted the tablet, but some driver modules might not be present or they are nit configured to be used. So, we need to configure those modules, similar to installing drivers on a Windows PC. Only this time, we don't know what drivers you need yet, so we'll have to find out.

Alright, game. :lol:
1. Force shutdown the tablet. Press the power button for 15 seconds regardless if it is turned on or not. You should hear a slight tapping sound similsr to the sound an LCD monitor makes when turned off.
2. Hold the volume up button, then the power button until the tablet boits to stock recovery. It should look like an Android lying down with it's belly open, displaing a red triangle exclamation point icon.
3. Connect the tablet to your PC. Make sure to set up ADB.
4. Open a command prompt on your PC, then type adb shell lsmod.
5. Post the screenshot of the result here, if it gives any.

Hopefuly, we'll gret results, para mas madali nalang yung pagiinstall ng driver modules after reflashing.

anu po mga iddl ko sa 1st page ? Para masimulan ku yang reflash ? Sorry po matanung ako , newbie po kasi sa tablet .

Livesuit lang. :)

Gawin mo muna yung sinabi ko dun sa naunang post, we need that output. :)

sir nikko panu po mapagana yung touch screen kasi ng flash ako ng mga firmware jan ayaw po gumana eh for mid share 2330-s po ang unit ko..

sir nikko panu po mapagana yung touch screen kasi ng flash ako ng mga firmware jan ayaw po gumana eh for mid share 2330-s po ang unit ko..

Yes yes, I know what the unit is.. The thread is named after it. ;) Peace. :lol:

Touchscreen lang di gumagana? Or pati gravity sensor?

A13 devices do not, and might never, support Bluetooth. :)
I have no idea what your camera is so I can't help much if you want to continue using that firmware you flashed. :( Find a firmware with working camera, then use the fixes.
The camera is the hardest to get right, as they are often configured differently per device. Inverted camera I can fix, but no camera at all is a nightmare IMO. :lol:

sorry sir nikko wala daw talagang bluetooth ung tab. ask ko na lng kung saan ba ako kukuha ng firmware ng mid 2330 para m try kung may gaganang camera?

alin po ditong thread nyo?
> Allwinner A13 Resources
> New MID-2330-S Thread

:thanks: po ng marami dito :thumbsup: sa thread nyo at sa effort mo keep it up! :salute:

paps papano iroot itong tab natin?

sir tanong ko lang po.. anu po ung idownload ko jan na firmware nalilito kc ako ..rich and hl ung tab ko ,, ung unang firmware para flash ko tab.. tnx

sir may problema po ako regarding too many attemp pano po bah mag hard reset sa ganitong model????walang home button kasi

Back
Top Bottom