Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(Updated 2018) Fluxion 3 WiFi Hacking using Kali Linux

sir noob question po hindi po ba pwedeng gamitin yung kali linux light? medyo mabagal kasi ngayon yung internet connection ko po. tanong lang naman po salamat..

Yes! You can use the kali Light & I would recommend the Kali Light if you computer is not High-end, para hindi mag log yong pc mo. If you talk about your internet connection, kali Linux will not be able to affect your internet connection, kali will depends of the speed of your internet.

Pwede bang ma add ang fluxion sa kali application? Salamat.

Pwede bang ma add ang fluxion sa kali application? Salamat.

what do you mean by kali Application? your question is to broad, ask for specific.

Hi sir, what usb wifi adapter are you using and where did you bought it? Thank you!

Bkit po fluxion 4 n yun version s binigay nyo n link. At nun ni run ko loop instalation ang nangyri

Working talaga to depende lang talaga sa network adapter. At depende gaano katagal kakagat sa target mo.

:thumbsup: salamat ng marami sa yo LOCKER18 na hack ko din wifi ng kapitbahay namin thanks din sa info ng wifi adapter.
more power and more tutorial.:thumbsup:

Buy it on Lazada or ebay.

Just ordered one. Hi bro, may I now if this is working if i'll use VMWare for Kali 2018.1 Light? Thank you! I ordered the wifi card suggested by @marlonposadas. Thank you!

Yan din binili ko mlkas sya at pwede s wifi injection at monitor mode problema ko lng yun s eviltwin attack yun log in page hindi lumlbas n sign in. Hindi ko alam kung saan may problema

You can purchase that device if you like, that device is supported in kali.

Thanks! Im gonna install now the VMWare and Kali. Ill gonna try this fluxion once my wifi adapter arrives. Hope you reply on my questions bro. Big thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom