Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Usapang METAL!!

Varg-vikernes.jpg

what have all this weapons/ armour/ spikes got to do with black metal?? yeah! right! :laugh:
you're such a loser Varg! you're making a big fuzz about black metal that you never even started, still can't get over it huh! that even after killing Euronymous he still is much popular than you and that he had more friends than you! wake up man, you're to old for this kind of sh!t, you need to grow up and make a living.. if anyone had any right to make a statement like this then that should be the guys from Darkthrone, your only impact from black metal started only after killing Euronymous, if not from that your band Burzum wont even be known! i love Burzum's music, and i love Mayhem to, but You Suck Varg! Bigtime!​

Varg-vikernes.jpg

what have all this weapons/ armour/ spikes got to do with black metal?? yeah! right! :laugh:
you're such a loser Varg! you're making a big fuzz about black metal that you never even started, still can't get over it huh! that even after killing Euronymous he still is much popular than you and that he had more friends than you! wake up man, you're to old for this kind of sh!t, you need to grow up and make a living.. if anyone had any right to make a statement like this then that should be the guys from Darkthrone, your only impact from black metal started only after killing Euronymous, if not from that your band Burzum wont even be known! i love Burzum's music, and i love Mayhem to, but You Suck Varg! Bigtime!​

Come on man. Stop the hating. Vaarg is a great man. Nakakainspire ang mga Pilosopiya niya sa buhay. Euronymous' dead already. Matagal na. He's already in Valhalla. Nangyari na lahat. And Vaarg served his sentence. Iniisip mo na 'siguro kung di mo napatay yung tao, baka wala ang Burzum ngayon'. But remember, there are no IF's in history. Ikaw na rin mismo nagsabi na gusto mo yung songs ng Burzum, it's a bit odd how you love listening to the songs without loving the artist.

BTT:
Thrash anybody? Municipal waste, Exodus, Kreator, Testament kind of thing?

Come on man. Stop the hating. Vaarg is a great man. Nakakainspire ang mga Pilosopiya niya sa buhay. Euronymous' dead already. Matagal na. He's already in Valhalla. Nangyari na lahat. And Vaarg served his sentence. Iniisip mo na 'siguro kung di mo napatay yung tao, baka wala ang Burzum ngayon'. But remember, there are no IF's in history. Ikaw na rin mismo nagsabi na gusto mo yung songs ng Burzum, it's a bit odd how you love listening to the songs without loving the artist.

BTT:
Thrash anybody? Municipal waste, Exodus, Kreator, Testament kind of thing?

>what's so odd about that? like i love Megadeth's music but i hate Dave Mustaine for being an ass, you can totally love a bands music even if you dont like the artist involved, i respect and love their/his craft but hate their/his personality, that's two different thing.. read the Lord Of Chaos book, i used to like the guy, been even waiting for his Belus album to come out and totally dig it, but at his state now, to make a statement as such, he should stop that already, like i said he's to old for that kind of crap, he should stick to what he said before going out of prison that he'll just make a peaceful living and would take care of his family and stop acting like a gay by making a statement as such about black metal, ever heard of the "Big Four" claiming or making a statement about how they started Thrash Metal? Or even Death or those pioneering old school Death Metal bands making a statement about how they started Death Metal? Varg just could'nt get over it because he spent most of his metal days in prison! :rofl: but hands down to Burzum man, i really love their music, even got all his album! just stick to your music man, stop being so gay! Horns Up!\m/
And yeah old school die hard of Thrash Metal here!
Mortal Sin, Exumer, Kreator,Havok, Atrophy, Paradox, Heathen, Annihilator, Bonded By Blood etc.!

Slipknot Idol Koh
Rest in peace Paul Gray.

wait n bleed
vermillion
before I forget
snuff
etc...
basta sila idol koh

im a big fan of burzum but not varg personally
he doesnt inspire me at all maybe his music do but not him as a varg vikernes
burzum already started around 1991-1993 and he was convicted on 1994
so that means even if varg didnt do any of those retardness burzum still exis.
YES maybe not that popular but hey! he makes great music so he will still be known
in my opinion in this generation whn you ask someone whos varg the first thing
the first thing that comes to their mind is the things that varg do why he get convicted not about the band burzum
i can see what immortal is trying to say.. varg talk about in his blogs and promise to hiself that hes so over about the euronymous and churches bullshit issue
but look at him now hes still writing crap about the whole scenario
he cant get over cause he still got affectec by everything...

immortal-speaking of mustaine..
have you seen the big4 video?
mustaine and hammet hug
also dave and kirk
unbelievable..

WALANG KUPAS TALAGA ANG OLDSKUL <3 \m/

yyayy na edit ko na ayus na ang keyboard ko
whheeww

Last edited:
@deadly
>whew! sumakit ulo ko sa pagbasa ng post mo! :lolcard: just bought the dvd of the big four concert the other day, hindi ko pa napapanood medyo busy kasi, baka mamaya ko pa mapanood, interesting kung totoo mang nag hug sila, i hope Dave "The Ass" Mustaine really mean it, if so then that's good for them and their fans, let's wait for a collaboration in the future, astig nun kung sakali, gawa uli ng single ang Metallica with Dave as a guest guitarist! That would definitely kiss ass!\m/

hahaha andame tlga epekto ng global warming noh?
lol

ayus na ulit keyboard ko :3

>hehe! si Kerry King at Mustaine kaya nagkaayos na din? hassle wala pako time panoorin yung concert busy pa

HATEBREED LIVE IN MANILA!!
zmyvbq.jpg

PULP Live Productions Presents:
HATEBREED LIVE IN MANILA!!

November 6,2010
World Trade Center

With special performances by:
Intolerant
Piledriver
Bison
Quezon City Crew

Ticket Price:
P1,030 -> Standing (FCFS)
General Admission

Last edited:
heheh parang show ng metallica lang ang big four...nothing against sa metallica pero yung yung napansin ko..

Dying Fetus Live in Manila!!
dying_fetus.jpg

American Death Metal band Dying Fetus is coming to Manila this September!

According to PULP Magazine’s official Facebook fan page:

“Dying Fetus Live in Manila is on Sept 14, 2010. venue is sitll tbc. This event is also in line with Death Angel’s worldwide release of their latest album “Relentless Retribution”. Tickets to the show is P800 each with a free death angel cd. Dying Fetus live in Manila also features performances from Mass Defect, Loss of Control and Pathogen”

Dying Fetus will be here in Manila this September! Another PULP Live Productions concert.

Holy F*cl<!! This should'nt be missed if ever it would push through, let's all hope for that!!

Dying fetus one of my favorite death..mas gusto ko to..sana maka attend kami ng tropa..hail mighty north forest trolls of satan \m/

Last edited:
i soo gonna watch dying fetus <3333
gdmf i cant missed that m*f* chance to see them live
plus pathogen is also performing
whhewww i <3 pulp
hail true metal

pareng immortal salamat..
sinu pupunta?
meet ups naman tayo..
whheewww sana di katulad ng lamb of god ung scenario mga mukang tuod
lol

^^,

wow di ko alam meron palang ganito sa symbianize..

metal din hilig ko.. lalo na yung mga oldies, tipong iron maiden, AC/DC, syempre Metallica

pinapakinggan ko ngayun is yung pagan altar.. astig yung tunog nila parang ozzy osbourne eh

I suggest this thread be moved to the culture corner. Who's with me?

Anyway, naunahan na ako magpost ng dying fetus sa taas. Tangina digmaan to kung sakali! Got to hoard some bullets for this coming september. Kitakits!

@deadly
kita kita tayo lahat dun, hindi naman siguro to magagaya dun sa lamb of god dahil wala naman mga tae bands na kasama,hehe! bawal ang posero dun! can't wait for this, sana walang maging problema..

@3m2vinatohr04
welcome dito tol, share your opinion lang about metal.. United Symbianize Metalheadz dito, bawal lang mga "Emo Tae" hehe! excuse me for the term! Horns Upz!\m/

@SquallDNA
bakit naman sa culture corner tol? hindi mapapansin tong thread kapag dun nilagay, about music naman ang topic eh, and kapag pinag usapan naman ang music kasama na talaga culture dun pero more on music naman pinag uusapan..

basagan na ng muka sa Dying Fetus concert! Yeah!!!\m/

naikot ang sikmura ko sa excitement :3

wwooowwooo
ikakadena ko na ang cp ko
para di mawala :3

Back
Top Bottom