Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Vb.net and MS Outlook

acdragon

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I really need help about this, I'm trying to make an application that can be used as an Audit trail for monitoring user action towards the emails and folders inside outlook. It basically tracks all action made by the user specially the Email Deleting of users.

My question is could I reflect the events on Outlook application to trigger that a change on a particular mail occured. I though of using a timer to compare all the previous state and current state it works but the problem is It takes time to load a thousand mails or more so it is ineffecient to use a timer. Is there anyway to capture any events like Mouse click or keypress using vb.net? so that this event will trigger the function to record the events.

I really need help
Thanks in Advance :)

Back
Top Bottom