Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Versant Trial For Call Center Agent Aspirants

Status
Not open for further replies.

am_sg10

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good Day Guys

Did you happen to encounter versant during call center interviews?
How did it goes? Just wondering if there are stpes on how to pass this test?

I tried downloading the software in the net and there is a trial period so I could practice. Bigay naman ng registration key if you do have one.

.................. :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

can you give me the name of the software they use to interview you..
i'm really interested of that job ("CALL CENTER").. i wanna try it once.. to earn exp of job.. and ever i been drop of the interview.. i can earn exp of job interview's... :)

hi sir im very interested to your site
can you give me the link to access the sites..

bumagsak ako kahapon sa teleperformance thats why they not allow to me to proceed to the next step

passing score is 60
i got 57 tsk,,,

here is my email account [email protected]

thanks a lot sir

Good Day Guys

I tried downloading the software in the net and there is a trial period so I could practice. Bigay naman ng registration key if you do have one.

ako rin po pahingi ng key... thanks in advance.. eto po email add ko [email protected]

Good Day Guys

i hate to be a grammar natzi but it's how did it go not goes!!!

na encounter ko na yang versant na yan uulitin mo lang naman yung sinasabi sa versant

payo ko sayo mag dl ka ng mga grammar ebooks meron nyan sa torrent tapos basa ka ng mga english books, newspaper watch english movies.

di mo kailangan mag dl ng mga software na yan.

Haven't failed versant yet. Lakasan mo lang boses mo at dapat walang dead air. :D

pronounce those (English) words correctly :beat:

kaya mo yan ts :dance:

In call center they pronounce it call cener
representative- represenative
the t" word must be silent
mam it should be mem
sir it should be ser

Example:

Tell me something about you? I'm Juan Dela cruz, I took up BS tambay sa kanto and im applying for a customer service representative

Why call Center?

Why should i hire you?

Naka pattern naman ung mga tanong. Ska dapat walang dead air talaga and refrain from using amm, ughh ay mali like that. Ska established eye contact at all times. I know these because once i was failed during interview.

ang sekreto lang po sa versant eh lakasan mo lang boses mo dapat clear yung pagkaka bigkas mo ng bawat words dun sa last part naman eh kahit magbasa ka ng kung ano, kahit ano basta may masabi ka lang in English kahit mag bilang ka nga lang ng from 1 to 10 hanggang matapos yung time eh. fried and tested ko na yan sa prev call center na pinagtrabahohan ko may versant nung nag apply ko madali lang pumasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom