Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Very New 1B damage in Ninja saga And Dodge Hack!

Hi, newbie plang ak0 sa NS, as in newbie pa talaga. Kakastart ko lang ngay0n. Hehe! Pls help me, gusto ko po yang trick na yan. Pls PM mo po sakin b0ss, [email protected] po ang email ko. Tnx a l0t, g0dbless always n in all ways.

Hmmm. Pa PM nga rin sir. Pa try lang. Hehehe. Nga pala, sino me gusto sumali sa clan namin? Need namin hyper active member na makaka OL 6-8 hours per day. Visit this sagaelites.org then register and post your application in clan application board or you can also PM me. Just PM this info:

Char name:
Level:
ID num:
Tokens:
Willing to upgrade stamina: Yes/No
Number of hours playing:
Print screen of char:
FB profile link:

we will be waiting for you.
:salute::salute::salute:

Back
Top Bottom