Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

WARNING ABOUT MACS (mustread)

wegneverfades

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
[h=3]why can't you find free macs anymore in the internet?[/h]sorry guys, but i have to say this, gone are the days when you can easily reconnect your wimax by changing its mac address found anywhere in the internet. Sad but true, specially the newbies must know that the very life blood of your modem is a mac address. Without mac address your modem will be good as trash, or dead. Nowadays, globe has been doing a great job in implementing it's improved security regarding mac address. As a result of our test for several months to quench our theory about using mac address we have come to conclusion so please read below!
if you read it care fully then you should understand the importance of this case study.
so after reading this post and case study, i believe you are now aware why free macs are dead, and macs that are being bought too. Enough said and its been tested and proven by others too. So sorry to those who always buy and ask for free macs your now officially dead.not literally, of course i mean your modems are now dead. Check below to those who experience the same thing on their macs.

sample guys who have the same experience like me. There are so many other guys who have experience the same too, so this is to warn everyone not to waste your money anymore, because i have solution for everyone.

So, with this scenario, most of the advance users take the opportunity to sell macs and they are selling it for 30-50 pesos and some other asshole are selling it up to 300-500 pesos. next thing you know your mac is dead the next day or the other, and if got lucky it can go longer up to 1-2 weeks maximum, and the sadder news is all other buyers of the mac address will experience the same thing.

[h=3]how about vip macs?[/h]well if you ask me about vip macs, well i tell you this, normal macs are very hard to find so how much more to this very extinct mac address, vip or corpo macs as what they say are macs that can go as high as 15mbps. But i tell you this don't even dream to having this one, as it is as good as myth now a days, meaning sa tagalog huwag kana mangarap ng ganitong mac kasi parang kwentong barbero nalang yan,. If meron man then considered it as pok pok(many users) not stable and you won't even enjoy the maximum speed unless you use it without the others using it to at the same time. So if i were you, don't even try to buy and give a shit on vip macs. Just be contented on your current speed since its free, don't be so abusive nuff said!

source : http://wimaxtools.blogspot.com/2014/05/no-more-free-macs-leechers-gone-dead.html

feedbacks mga sir ? Hmm ?

Last edited:
Re: ATTENTION ABOUT SA MACS *mustread

nice one TS, verywell ;)

sa experience ko naman ts yong ibinigay ko lang na sniped mac
ko ang nakatay yong sa akin buhay pa naman, same area lang po
kami ng binigyan ko :D

tama!, matagal ko ng pansin to, kaya mag snipe tayo!

nice info:clap:sa akin almost a week lang deads na naman

sa kin nmn, from luzon to mindanao, and manila, dun pa nka2rating yung mga bnbgay kong mac sa mga friend ko,, pero auz nmn may 3 mos, my 3 mos,, kc old ang gngmit ko w/c is 20, 4c, 5c, 10 and 64 series yan mga gngamit ko :)

totoo to..
kaya ako nag ssnipe ako para sa sarili ko lang..
libangan lang at hindi para pag kakitaan :D

testes and prove ko na din yan mga pre.

very well said TS .... keep on sharing :D :thanks:

Pansin ko na din yan.. ung mac ko more than 3months na lumang serye pa sya... ung mga kapatid nito na binigay ko sa mga tropa ko na malalayo lugar dedbols lng 3 weeks lng tinagal.. pero ung akin hindi pa hanggang ngaun... parang tama ang teorya ng ating kapatid mas mainam na magsnipe nlng kayo kaysa manghingi at bumili sa mga monggoloid na seller... para mabawas bwasan nmn mga seller ng macs.. lalo na dun sa FB ung isang page dun grabe bentahan ng mac... kala mo mga sariling sikap eh mga nakaw lng din nm nsa mga forums ung binibigay nila wala man lng credits..:slap:

Last edited:
thanks TS . parang ganyan nga po nangyayari, dun sa mga ngbigay po sakin ng macs salamat po napakinabangan kopo kahit pano at kahit saglit, pero sa huli yung kaisa isang naghihingalong mac na nahunt ko padin ang bagsak ko, tyagaan nalang talaga mga kaSB:noidea: :panic: :hilo:

uu nga ts ganito rin ang ginagawa ko kaya pala madali lng makatay yung mga mac ko......... too buh sabi nila yung malalakas na mac madaling makatay...???

ganito lng yan pg pokpok na mac d tatagal yan sure bol un.. ung legit na na clone q d2 samen bnenta q sa ibang lugar 3 months na hnd namamatay.

Tama kayo so snipe kayo ng sarili nyo , and ok lng din hihinge ey pero note nyo na madedeadz tlga yan, @ all ; sure2 no problem ✌️😄😄 keep sharing mga boss

agree ako kay ts tama lahat ng pinost nya kaya ung mga nanghihinge wala din kayo basta basta mapapala.

Back
Top Bottom