Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Website Creation

frostkaiser2

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Greetings!

I'm planning on creating a website. Anyone interested could join me. I'm hoping to create this new website with diverse and talented people.

The team will be comprised of web developers and graphics artist/s. I've assembled some talented article and technical writers should the site be a blog or likewise. For those interested to join me, just pm me here or leave me a message at [email protected].

Hoping for you guys with the knowledge and background required for the team. It's a plus for those in living in Metro Manila, as the team could meet in person and discuss in full detail about the plans.

Hope to hear from you :thumbsup:

UPDATE: Due to the overwhelming response that I got, I will temporarily close the application for web developers and graphics artist. Thank you to all those who viewed and responded to my thread. Have a great day

Last edited:
I'm interested! What do you need? Any specifics?

I'm interested Sir! But I'm from Tarlac, pero OK lang naman kahit remote ako, I can assure you the quality of my work.

Interested here sir, ano po ba kailangan syangapala i'm from mindanao but I can also work remotely

I would be needing Front-End and Back-End web developers and graphics artist/s who can utilize graphics editing software such as photoshop and are familiar with web designs. It would be great if we could have web developers who are familiar and can utilize SEO and are knowledgeable with different programming languages.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom