Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What are the most things motivate you?

ikaw ts para sayo What are the most things motivate you? hehehe binalik yung tanung dapat ikaw mauna magsabi ts...;)

Every person who surrounds me. (family, friends, loved ones, mentors, and even enemies)
God

Lahat ng nagbibigay sa akin ng inspiration, even challenges.

A lot of things motivate me. Sa buhay na to na napaka-iksi, natuto akong mag-appreciate ng kahit mga pinaka-simpleng bagay.

Some of the things that motivate me:
- God
- Loved ones
- Seeing less-fortunate people (example: people with disabilities, orphans, etc.). Kasi mahihiya ka sa sarili mo lalo na kapag nagrereklamo ka sa mga katiting na bagay. Samantalang napakaraming taong di hamak na mas malala ang sitwasyon kesa sayo.
- Seeing less fortunate people who are HAPPY and CONTENT despite their condition - Dahil minomotivate nila ako na maging mapagkumbaba at magpasalamat sa kung anong blessings ang binigay ni Lord sakin.
- Nature - It motivates and inspires me because it makes me remember how great God is and how beautiful our planet is especially with all the mess and evil our world is facing.

sometimes out of the blue- the "strange thing" that motivates me is the unusual weather(kind of gloomy)

trials, dahil ito ang paraan para maalala natin ang lahat na posibleng tumulong sa atin. Gaya ni GOD , parents, friends, loveones and more...

Ako po given na ang family ko, pero ang pinaka nagtutulak po sa akin para magtrabaho ang husto ay ang aking pinakamagandang anak. Ang kagustuhan ko pong mabigyan siya ng magandang kinabukasan yun na po siguro ang pinaka motivator ko

Back
Top Bottom