Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What games are you playing now?

now playing PC Building Simulator [PC]
Build and grow your very own computer repair enterprise as you learn to diagnose, fix and build PCs. With real-world licensed components and comprehensive hardware and software simulation, you can plan and bring your ultimate PC to life.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/621060/PC_Building_Simulator/
[+]
- this game is very cool
- plenty of different brands to choose from
- graphics is nice
- plenty of things to learn in maintaining a pc
- has widescreen support
[-]
- not all brands and models present at current version
9/10
Desktop-Screenshot-2019-01-30-17-35-52-50.png

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-01-30-17-36-26-55.png

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-01-30-17-36-35-68.png

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-01-30-17-39-16-90.png

legend of heroes trails in the sky sc on ps vita

I just finished playing Metro Exodus as well as HomeFront - The Revolution. I liked both game way too much, on my PC now left to game is something like Heroes 3 Complete and Dragon Age Inquisition (i.e. 3rd part of it). After that I plan to upgrade my PC anyway.

final fantasy 12 the zodiac age on switch

xenoblade chronicles 3d on 3ds
gravity rush on ps4
starcraft 2 on pc

Do you really want to make it all happen anyway or not ? I do not understand what it really means anyway. Some people do really have a lot of times to play some games and they do plan something like that. You really need to have access to their minds;)

Nioh 2 on PC

Elden Ring & Forizon Horizon 5
Post automatically merged:

Elden Ring & Forizon Horizon 5
Post automatically merged:

Elden Ring & Forizon Horizon

Back
Top Bottom