Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT What is the BEST ISP in Palayan City Nueva Ecija? VDSL/Fiber.

marudesu711

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi po i am currently staying in metro manila but i'm thinking of moving my family to my
in-laws province in Nueva Ecija, i am currently working a normal day job in makati and
my wife and kids are living in may parents' home. I was wondering if there is a good isp (which i don't know of)
that there is particularly in Palayan City which is 30mins from Cabanatuan City. I come back and forth from
Manila to Palayan many times but didn't have the time to survey the area for good isp's.

Thank you and any answers are much appreciated! :)

From san jose city, nueva ecija po ako. Currently pldt home fibr gamit namin. Ok naman po wag lang talaga magkaroon ng problema dahil last time na nawalan ng internet 1 month bago may dumating na technician. Ang alam ko nasa nueva ecija na din ang converge pero di ko lang po alam kung ok ang service nila compared to pldt.

Broadband lang pinaka maayos na internet sa palayan. city siya pero mas okay ang internet sa ibang bayan. ang laki kasi ng gaps ng mga poste sa palayan which will affect the internet

Mas maganda po kung magtanong tanong ka sa kapitbahay mo dun kung ano available isp sa lugar nyo.
Mas maganda kung fiber na.

- - - Updated - - -

Mas maganda po kung magtanong tanong ka sa kapitbahay mo dun kung ano available isp sa lugar nyo.
Mas maganda kung fiber na.

Back
Top Bottom