Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is your Best Asset ??

Yung dalawa kong platinum trophy sa PSN:lmao:

At tong dalawang talentado kong kamay:yes:

At tong aking mukha:lmao::rofl::lol::laugh:

brain sana....kaya lang d ako sure. :rofl:
eyes >>speaks fot itself
butt >>sobra prominent :lol:
lips and hair.

yung tatlo kong platinum trophies sa PSN :lmao:

Asset? hmmmm sense of humor, tangos ng ilong matangkad at gwapo totoo yan pwede nyo check fb ko just pm me ahah LOL

Ewan ko ba, siguro yung pagiging devilishly handsome ko. :lol:

Kidding aside, if we are talking about physical attributes then it should be my smile that usually captures young girls hearts. Bwahaha. No, seriously. To add to that, I have a deep voice (but not kapre-deep) which most women find sexy according to research (winks).

asset?

sabi nila yung mata ko daw na lubog tapos ung kilay ala "KIEFER RAVENA" :excited::excited::excited:

My eyes, skin....manipis na kamay at paa. :p :). Ofcourse being witty and kind. :D

Palaging late?:lmao:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

MY LIPS.
Laging hinahawakan ng mga naging boyfriend ko :pacute::pacute::pacute::pacute::pacute::pacute:
may mga nagsabi din sakin na EYES ko daw
pansin ko lang din mag-make-love kami ng mga past boyfriends ko gusto nila lagi nakatingin sa mata ko :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ewan ko ba, siguro yung pagiging devilishly handsome ko. :lol:

Kidding aside, if we are talking about physical attributes then it should be my smile that usually captures young girls hearts. Bwahaha. No, seriously. To add to that, I have a deep voice (but not kapre-deep) which most women find sexy according to research (winks).

tingnan mo itooooooo haha

binabasa ko pa lang kinikilig na ako.
:lol:

OnT: asset? teka wait nawala yung iniisip ko kasi itong si ano eh :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom