Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What Skin Tone Ang Attracted Sa Inyo? Milky skin, Yellowish skin....

Alodia143

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ano color skin tone ang attracted sa inyo?

Milky tone (White skin)
Yellowish tone (American skin)
Tan or black skin?

Milky white sympre katulad sa mga nagpapaturok ng glutathione.

Brown, light-brown, tan. Basta yung typical na skin tone/color ng Filipinos.

gusto ko yung transparent na parang jellyfish. :lmao:

it doesn't matter. basta ok *** ugali, kahit kulay orange or blue pa siya ok lang :lol:

Tbh, i have no preference for any colour. A woman/man can be as white as snow or as black as charcoal and I will still her/him find attractive given the right personality. It is the inner self which I am attracted to rather than the "outer shell" of a human being.

My 2 cents.
:hat:

Moreno

Maybe bcoz hindi ako sobrang puti kaya ayoko ng maputi (sa guy) :lol:
Tsaka medyo nababaklaan ako sa lalaking sobrang puti hmm don’t get me wrong para sakin lang naman yun. :yes:

fair complexion

yellowish mas mukhang natural

Mas gusto ko ung morena :hyper:

Fair complexion..

Ayaw ko sa maitim, ayaw ko rin naman sa masyadong maputi. :)

Back
Top Bottom