Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Where will kevin durant end up?

arapyoow

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
After taxes, Durant could actually make more playing with the Spurs or Heat next season

13592798_10154144802561006_1562602919324288910_n.jpg

for me hindi sya pupunta sa spurs kase mawawala ang pg ka leader nya dun or superstar level nya dun.. maybe miami kase feeling ko aalis na siwade pupunta na sa cavs kase maliit ang offer sa kanya ng miami. or maybe mg re-sign sya sa okc

sa tingin ko sa OKC parin sya. may bagong lineup okc kelangan na kelangan yung leadership nya dun

Last edited:
Para sa akin Mag stay na lang sya sa OKC.Ok Naman ang samahan nila dun.

may nagsabi na ok sa kanya mapunta sa PBA team

may nagsabi na ok sa kanya mapunta sa PBA team

This is the best comment I've ever read so far :). I agree with you sir he is perfectly fit in PBA, he will be a good back up of James Yap, hahahaha.

Last edited:
Confirmed po . sa warriors na siya nagcontract . delikado na ang warriors next season, deadly team! beast!

hahaha .... bigatin yan road to championship :D

question now is, where will westbrick go?

Back
Top Bottom