Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Which is better DSLR Nikon or Canon?

Which is better DSLR Nikon or Canon?

• Nikon

Votes: 169 58.9%
  • Canon

Votes: 118 41.1%

• Total voters
I think i'll go to Canon..
Design kasi habol ko sa mga camera

^wag ganon sir.. functionality ang habulin mo tska features..

based sa mga reviews halos wala naman pinagkaiba ang rating ng canon at nikon.. kung budget ka or upgrading from point and shoot to dslr mas maganda bilhin nikon.. ang alam ko pareho user friendly yung 2 brands kaya ala problema dun.. sa lens ka lang mamomroblema kasi mahal talaga pati 3rd party..

Try visiting this site for full review and video tours of nikon, canon and other cameras..

http://www.cameralabs.com

dko sure ha.. pero dalawa sa kabarkada ng boypren ko e nikon gamit...di ko alam kung anu pinagkaiba iba nila.hehe. pero ayun.share ko lang.baka kasi mas maganda un nikon.hehe..

depende sa user yan..

parehas lang DLSR..parang colgate at close up

check mo ung specs at compatibility sa mga accessories..ung lens at flash kasi ang mga major stuffs na dapat mong consider..y

pero kung start ka pa lang...kahit anu pwede

yan ehh opinyon ko lang

salamat

better in terms of...?

kanya-kanyang preferences lang naman yan. kung bibili ka pa lang, try to audition both. tignan mo kung anong layout ng mga buttons mas ok sayo, kung anong size ng cam prefer mo, yung feel and grip ng camera pag nasa hawak mo na yung cam.

you'll never go wrong with either make. madaming accessories naman nila available dito.

just my 2 cents. :)

Well as far as i know here in my where i stay. Top of the line ang Both brand Nikon & Canon but the best selling item that we got in our store is almost out of stocks ay itong Nikon D90 well it have an excelent review and sa presentation well :thumbsup:

Sorry guys dont be offend sa mga canon lover ha, actually canon user rin ako:lmao:

About Nikon D90 the best that i like was meron cyang DSLR HD Video.

nikon user po ako..
ang alam ko mas maganda lens ng nikon compared to canon, pro mas maganda naman ang body ng canon :D

ang gamit me kasi sony tapas ang mga 100 meters ang ganda pa ng kuha puede gamitin pang spy cam... water prof pa.... DSLR Nikon or Canon hindi ko pa na gamit yan eh... sony user kasi ako... heheheh:dance::dance:

Well as far as i know here in my where i stay. Top of the line ang Both brand Nikon & Canon but the best selling item that we got in our store is almost out of stocks ay itong Nikon D90 well it have an excelent review and sa presentation well :thumbsup:

Sorry guys dont be offend sa mga canon lover ha, actually canon user rin ako:lmao:

About Nikon D90 the best that i like was meron cyang DSLR HD Video.

magkano ang D90? Balak ko kasi bumili ng DSLR and im still comparing the brands

am into hobby photography as well.. own an olympus E-520, nikon D80 and D200... never tried a Canon yet... lahat ng DSLR has its strong point and weak point, but one thing i learned along the way???? its all about the lens.... if you are using prime or fast lens lamang ka...

isa pa depende kung ano ang hilig mo?? landscape? macro? portrait? event? sports? product? etc...

juts my 1 cent opinion

can't decide yet what brand and model to buy:noidea:

my budget is Php50,000....i'm still noob in DSLR and i want to have a good camera to start this hobby. Kursunada ko yung Nikon D90. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Salamat po.

Last edited:
can't decide yet what brand and model to buy:noidea:

my budget is Php50,000....i'm still noob in DSLR and i want to have a good camera to start this hobby. Kursunada ko yung Nikon D90. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Salamat po.

nikon d90 is a good camera, like any other dslr camera, but as i've said you need to have the lens depending on what type of photography you want to indulge with as per my previous post.....

proud Nikon user here, in my opinion mas friendly ease of use ang Nikon, okay den nman ang Canon pero i still prefer my Nikon D40x, soon mrereceive ko na ung D300 ko =D

but like what the others said, it depends pden sa lens, kc mdaming ibat ibang lens eh, if you're into macro, syempre ang gagamitin mo na lens is for "Macro Photography" which is a "macro lens"

you can find my nooby shots on my DeviantArt gallery @ http://marikkun.deviantart.com

just my 2cents.

-MarikKun

Nikon ako....mas matagal na sa camera ang mga gawa ng Nikon kaysa sa Canon.Kaya kahit di ako DSLR owner,masasabi ko na mas maganda ang Nikon. Saka nakakita na ako ng Nikon saka Canon,mas trip ko ang Nikon...

im a EOS 1000D user equipped with 18-85mm f3.5, Speed Light

altho pricy ang cannon acc. lens ETC. it depends on the user how he/she take a picture
if you are a pro photographer hindi ka mag ba-base kung ano itsura ng camera mo, kahit tig 200K pa DSLR mo
oolats olats ka gumami its useless.

you can view some of my cosplay, fasion, event photos at mike013.multiply.com
criticize are welcome lol

Last edited:
nikon user here.my uncle have canon 1000d and i have a nikon d80.para sakin mas user friendly ang canon,mas handy siyang gamitin,un ang tingin ko.sa price naman ng mga gamit,mas mahal talaga ang nikon,comparing the same range of lens between two brands,mas mahal ang nikon,pati na rin sa third party brand accessories ay mahal ang nikon. :rant: masakit sa bulsa :lol:

Back
Top Bottom