Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

``which is better zenfone 5 2018 or one plus 5t?

boyplato

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi mga paps need your advice which is better?
Ive always played hardcore android games

salamat mga paps

Re: ``which is better zenfone 5 2018 or one plus 5t?davao

One plus ka nalang yung zenfone parang iPhone copy yung dating eh hahaha specs wise one plus

Hi mga paps need your advice which is better?
Ive always played hardcore android games

salamat mga paps

one plus po :) tried and tested ng hubby ko actually oneplus 3t lng un pero ayos na ayos na mas lalo cguro pag ung oneplus 5t na mas malaki screen .. sa brand ng mobile na good for gaming oneplus or xiaomi lng bet namin, reasonable ung price sa specs. unlike sa mga kilalang brand na brand lng ang binabayaran ... ;)

Go for Oneplus 5t poh. Lalong lalo n if you are a gamer.
I can tell that the performance is superb coz i am using the oneplus 5t right now.

Walang pagsisi that I chose Oneplus over other brands.

Go for Oneplus 5t poh. Lalong lalo n if you are a gamer.
I can tell that the performance is superb coz i am using the oneplus 5t right now.

Walang pagsisi that I chose Oneplus over other brands.

How bout sir the battery matagal po ba ma low bat?

Back
Top Bottom