Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Why Billionaires are Moving to New Zealand

Not gonna lie, 70% of my mind agrees to it. I love conspiracies din kasi. And I'm one of those who believe na magkaka apocalypse soon. Leave the World behind is just a warning sa mangyayari. Dumadami na rin kasi blackouts not just here in PH and even sa ibang part of the world. Maybe New Zealand has something to offer to these elites. 😶‍🌫️

Yup, in this day and age mahalaga na may Plan B kasi even if a country's situation doesn't necessarily reach doomsday proportions just having a second passport or residency to allow you or your family to escape the threats both to your personal and economic safety is a good idea knowing that you have the ability to move elsewhere in case things get bad enough. One doesn't necessarily need to be as rich as these guys coz there are legal pathways to move abroad even for average folks. Like yung mga kabayan natin na Kiwi-Pinoys who moved to NZ as OFWs, students etc. before they became naturalized, they can also move to Australia for better opportunities and even acquire an Aussie passport if they stay there long enough. I leave you with this famous quote from ex-US President Ronald Reagan to ponder upon;

Ronald Reagan: 'Government is not the solution to the problem: government is the problem'
--, Inaugural Address, Jan. 20, 1981, Washington, DC, USA

Back
Top Bottom