Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Why you can't HUNT LIVE MAC address? Enter for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why you can't HUNT LIVE MAC address? Enter for the answe

depende kasi sa MAC na gamit mo, kung di mo alam na OLD or NEW mac gamit mo then malamang mali ang setting mo...

34 and E8,0C,C8 are all NEW MAC and need NEW generated password to be able to connect...

:)

depende kasi sa MAC na gamit mo, kung di mo alam na OLD or NEW mac gamit mo then malamang mali ang setting mo...

34 and E8,0C,C8 are all NEW MAC and need NEW generated password to be able to connect...

:)

tama to sir ts, talagang hindi coconect ang new mac series sa old generated passwords, vice versa, namiss mo to sa pag aaral mo dito sir

wala na talaga si wimax.. konti nalang legit.. sinisira kasi ng mga ptakte na yun ang mga modem.. pati legit tae talaga yung mga naninira.

pano na un mga new sreries mwawala nren?

for me, ok nmn, dhl every night na naghunt ako morethan 10 live mac nkukuha ko

sino taga calamba? lahat ng live mac ko connected no browse..

it depents sa area ng mac yun meron sa ibang lugar na working yung mac meron naman na not working it means na sa area lang yun... depende na rin yun kung nasaan ang legit..

when you hunt for mac using that tool, when you click generate it will ask you if it is old or new mac and you should choose the correct one or else all the generated mac, even alive will be marked as dead. I have no problem using that tool in any kind of modem.

its just on your settings....

dami sinabi ni ts.. sa settings mo lang yan. pag 34,e8 or c8 dapat YES ang pili.in mo.. YES for new series, NO for old series mac addys.

bakit pag magsscan po ako 10.x.x.x is alive but secublue!!!(its not accessible?)

may generator tools ba kayo ???

opo yung wimxtool v.3 po

nosebleed ako sa ts dito ah! :rofl:

sa tools kasi ni sir yyyxyyyz think before you click :rofl:

kadugo ng ilong , hahaha , T.S , don't you observe the status of the tools that you're using? , i use wimaxtool by yyzzyyxx, and i check and observe it all the time when im sniping macaddr , from the time that it change mac up to changing NAI etc, and i double check it also in its GUI , ALL I CAN SAY SIR is , dont use it if you dont know how to operate it , thank you

Last edited:

Click yes or no!

Yes = new series
no = old series

hope you get it . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom