Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

WiMAX BM622i PASOK

sana talga me magshare na ng talino dyan kung pano mahahack tong bm622i na to :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::praise::praise:

nakakawala ng pag asa shit!

e2 may offer ako... tutorial ng bm622i=200 PHP Load.. any network...

PM nlng nio ako.

hindi naman kaila sa mga ISP na mac ang ating pinapalitan... alam nio mas ok pa nga na hindi na mapalitan ang mac ng bm622i... why? kasi pag napalitan ang mac nyan, mag patch ang globe para hindi na mag work ang mac changing... ngayon damay tuloy ang bm622... kung meron naman kayong makukuhaan ng bm622 edi bumil nlng kayo nun. then do the shembot!!!!

BTW meron akong BM622...

chmod po ang command bago mag setmacaddr ang problema kung ano ang kasama nun:noidea:

chmod po ang command bago mag setmacaddr ang problema kung ano ang kasama nun:noidea:

actually ginaawa ko na to,

chmod -R 777 /etc

ung -R means recursive, all files in the directory wll be processed

777 means read, write, execute permissions for all users.

its no use, parang nasa ROM (read only memory) ng modem naka set and MAC

eto mga bagay na ginawa ko in my tut attempt. bka lang makapagtulong tulong tayo since wala pang gusto magshare ng tut nila if there is really one.

this is me thinking/writing aloud

• i tried exploring every files in the init.d folder i viewed each one using "vi" editor and cant seem to locate the proper settings.

• may napansin lang ako that the bm622i tries to run a a script a blank script every time ot boots up. the script is blank when viewed by vi editor but there are "cat" commands that I assume recreates the script during bootup and blank it again after use (to hide the code probably) malamang eto ang nag babalik ng preset mac adress to its default

• i also tried shutting down the icc0 and br0 devices before issuing the set mac command but it also fails.

• kapag nasa shell interface you can issue top command to view running process inside the bm622i makikita nyo ang there are 2 process one of them is voiper and the other 1 is phtp* something ( i forgot the correct spelling since im doing this tut attempt on my other pc)

you can use killall - 9 (insert process name) to terminate these process and try to issue the set mac command again

inantok ako kagabi kaya i stopped. kapag na discover ko to i will share the tut here in full. im a newcomer and im willing to share.

i also know of a way to harvest hundreds of valid mac adresses but i will cover that in another post after i cracked this bm622i

if you have any tips and suggestion please inform me. thanks

i'm glad to know that you are in this thing too. i dont know much about unix/linux before this. but i am trying to do my best learnng this thing.. and i am getting the hang of it..

i was thinking if we could check all the process that runs during modem's start up (boot) .. i saw it here -- > /proc # cat kmsg
maybe just maybe we can somehow inject the command to set a new mac... it seems to me that when we set a new mac add..any otherway.. a process would, during restart, overwrite this settings.

i also would like point out a very interesting file in /etc/init.d / net and the read only file in the /opt directory... maybe you could be of help to a newbie like me. thanks in advance and God bless.

@anakbulan this is interesting..

screen.png

if you look somewhere in the middle it say... udhcpc -i icc0 -l 86400 ++ udhcpc.script
but kung hanapin mo naman sa filesystem wala..

that only means those files appear at init
yang screen shot na yan.. thats in
-/etc/init.d/net
also in /etc/init.d/init
may mga mount points sysfs which yung temp filesystem is mount during init
tapos d2 din na establish ang MASQUERADE from icc0 to eth0..

we need to look for the setting thats what mac addr needs to be set the next time it gets active.

repost ko lang since may nakakakuha ng observation ko regarding the behavior of 622i.

Good morning mga people! oh kape kape muna tayo dyan at mag donut.... ipagluluto ko kayo ng bake mac or sopas...parang vigil mode tayo aaah.... nasa 140 pages na tayo....:noidea::noidea:

tama,,,closed n lng to - -
mukang wla ng mangyayari s paghihintay naten d2 - -
ung iba satin,,muka ng tanga s pagmamakaawa s mga master,,pero wlang effect . .ganito b tlg s SB??

mtgal n ko member d2,,pero ngaun lng ako nagFoforum,,ganito pla kalakaran ng mga newbie p lng s mga master n . . .haizt. . .

peace po . . ..

i'm glad to know that you are in this thing too. i dont know much about unix/linux before this. but i am trying to do my best learnng this thing.. and i am getting the hang of it..

i was thinking if we could check all the process that runs during modem's start up (boot) .. i saw it here -- > /proc # cat kmsg
maybe just maybe we can somehow inject the command to set a new mac... it seems to me that when we set a new mac add..any otherway.. a process would, during restart, overwrite this settings.

i also would like point out a very interesting file in /etc/init.d / net and the read only file in the /opt directory... maybe you could be of help to a newbie like me. thanks in advance and God bless.

Ayan sir jhe.. madami na tayo kaparehas ng theory. hehehe.

tama kayo. muka na tayong tanga... umaasa na nababasa ng mga masters?! hindi masters... kc ang sa taekwndo pag master ibig sabihin nun (teacher) nag share ng knowledge. ehhh d2? puro meron nakoh... alam ko nah... may tut na ako. yes! puro painggit at paasa. para kang aso na umaasa sa ibabato sayong pagkain.

uo nga close na to....wala namaang patutunguhan to....puro nlng hingi dito...wala nang share...tsaka kung meron man na magshare eh syempre gagawa sila ng bagong thread...paclose n po to.

sa totoo lng ung may nagbigay ng bm622 rar file ay sa ibang forum ko pa nakuha ... dami kasing nagnenegosyo e... wag ng umasa mga baguhan na may magtuturo senyo maghanap hanap kayo sa ibang forum sites... hahahahahah... iclose nyo na lng to PEACE...

Back
Top Bottom