Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

WiMAX BM622i PASOK

sir baka ito makatulong about sa chmod na makakatulong sa pag change ng mac.

chmod

-c, --changes like verbose but report only when a change is made

--no-preserve-root do not treat `/' specially (the default)

--preserve-root fail to operate recursively on `/'

-f, --silent, --quiet suppress most error messages

-v, verbose output a diagnostic for every file processed

--reference=RFILE use RFILE's mode instead of MODE values

-R, --recursive change files and directories recursively

--help display this help and exit

--version output version information and exit

Permissions
u - User who owns the file.
g - Group that owns the file.
o - Other.
a - All.
r - Read the file.
w - Write or edit the file.
x - Execute or run the file as a program.
Numeric Permissions:
CHMOD can also to attributed by using Numeric Permissions:
400 read by owner
040 read by group
004 read by anybody (other)
200 write by owner
020 write by group
002 write by anybody
100 execute by owner
010 execute by group
001 execute by anybody

chmod Shortcuts
Let’s say we have these files:
-rwxrwxrwx joe acctg wordmatic
-r--r--r-- joe acctg calcmatic
We’d like to remove write permission for the group and others on wordmatic, and add write and execute permission for all users on calcmatic.
Rather than try to figure out what the new permissions are and do these commands:
chmod go=rx wordmatic
chmod a=rwx calcmatic
The chmod command literally lets us add and subtract permissions from an existing set by using + or - instead of =.
Thus, we can take away the first file’s write permission for the group and others with this command:
chmod go-w wordmatic
...and we can add write and execute permission to the second file for all users with:
chmod a+wx calcmatic

sana makatulong po.

hi there to all kasymbianize i always read this thred and medyo naguguluhan pa ako sa mga nagaganap.. i already tried some of the tut but unfortunately hindi nagiging successfull... sana po matulungan nyo ako .... baka po meron na tayong full tut.... ung tipong kahit bigginer ay maiintindihan.... I also have lots of MAc addresess ... sa setmacaddr palang kasi hindi na nagiging successfull ang nalabas ay ung #bin... un nah kaya nawawala na ako..... i tried din ung equipcmd 11 may mga nag aapear na messages pero hindi naman katulad sa TUT na naishare ng mga ka symbian natin.... im really LOst po.... hope u can help me... salamat po in advance

jayx5d boss pa pm naman please kahit hint lang.... huhuhu sakit na ng ulo ko kaka icip... kaka try i tried this ohhh...

1 - swversion
2 - no
3 - no
4 - setbarcode
5 - no but null
6 - set sn
7 - set ouinum
8 - displaybarcode
9 - no
10 - display sn
11 - display ouinum
12 - set userpwd
13 - display userpwd
14 - disable assembly
15 - enable assembly
16 - no
17 - no
18 - o t
19 - SEGV
20 - SEGV
21 - SEND ERROR
22 - DISPLAY IMEI FAIL
23 - no but null
24 - setbarcode
25 - display barcode
26 - reboot system
27 - no
28 - no
29 - setdaytime
30 - display daytime
31 - 100 nonlicet

grabeh para lang mahuli ko si setmacaddr... kaso no luck yan ang result ng equipcmd # koh... ahhh!!! head ache mode!

suggest ko lng po sa mga mayroon ng alam... hindi po ba mas magandang i share po ninyo dun sa mga matyagang nag try try kaysa sa mga matyagang naghihintay na malaglag ang bunga? suggest lng mga boss...

eto mga bagay na ginawa ko in my tut attempt. bka lang makapagtulong tulong tayo since wala pang gusto magshare ng tut nila if there is really one.

this is me thinking/writing aloud

• i tried exploring every files in the init.d folder i viewed each one using "vi" editor and cant seem to locate the proper settings.

• may napansin lang ako that the bm622i tries to run a a script a blank script every time ot boots up. the script is blank when viewed by vi editor but there are "cat" commands that I assume recreates the script during bootup and blank it again after use (to hide the code probably) malamang eto ang nag babalik ng preset mac adress to its default

• i also tried shutting down the icc0 and br0 devices before issuing the set mac command but it also fails.

• kapag nasa shell interface you can issue top command to view running process inside the bm622i makikita nyo ang there are 2 process one of them is voiper and the other 1 is phtp* something ( i forgot the correct spelling since im doing this tut attempt on my other pc)

you can use killall - 9 (insert process name) to terminate these process and try to issue the set mac command again

inantok ako kagabi kaya i stopped. kapag na discover ko to i will share the tut here in full. im a newcomer and im willing to share.

i also know of a way to harvest hundreds of valid mac adresses but i will cover that in another post after i cracked this bm622i

if you have any tips and suggestion please inform me. thanks

interesting tong ginawa nyo bossing.....sana dumami pa ang tulad mo..:praise::praise::praise:

wait mode sa mac harvester mo...:pray::salute::thumbsup:

dagdag ko din pala... na try ko npong i delete yung certificate... ayun no luck pdein... takot na nga aquh at baka na sira na tong bm622i na ito... active pa naman ito yung 3 months 500... hehehe

eto mga bagay na ginawa ko in my tut attempt. bka lang makapagtulong tulong tayo since wala pang gusto magshare ng tut nila if there is really one.

this is me thinking/writing aloud

• i tried exploring every files in the init.d folder i viewed each one using "vi" editor and cant seem to locate the proper settings.

• may napansin lang ako that the bm622i tries to run a a script a blank script every time ot boots up. the script is blank when viewed by vi editor but there are "cat" commands that I assume recreates the script during bootup and blank it again after use (to hide the code probably) malamang eto ang nag babalik ng preset mac adress to its default

• i also tried shutting down the icc0 and br0 devices before issuing the set mac command but it also fails.

• kapag nasa shell interface you can issue top command to view running process inside the bm622i makikita nyo ang there are 2 process one of them is voiper and the other 1 is phtp* something ( i forgot the correct spelling since im doing this tut attempt on my other pc)

you can use killall - 9 (insert process name) to terminate these process and try to issue the set mac command again

inantok ako kagabi kaya i stopped. kapag na discover ko to i will share the tut here in full. im a newcomer and im willing to share.

i also know of a way to harvest hundreds of valid mac adresses but i will cover that in another post after i cracked this bm622i

if you have any tips and suggestion please inform me. thanks

:clap: :clap: :clap:
nc para sa new comer tulad ko kasi alam ko sa hacking is kusang binibigay at bawal ang mamalimos or penge naman na words sorry sa mga matatagal na d2 kasi mas marami ang ganun d2 bato - bato sa langit tamaan sapul :lol:

same here.. sakit na rin ulo ko sa unit ko.. mukhang tama yung coding na nakapost.. mali lang siguro ang proseso na ginagawa ko.. hehehe.... hintay hintay parin.. :)

stilll waiting..natatambak na mga bm622i ko dito....palit nlng tau ng bm622..

gusto mo sir bili k nlng sakin bm622 meron p akong 8 pcs. 2k each... activated n un.
contact me 09493256401

Last edited:
may nakapagsabi sa akin na pwede daw i change ang mac ng 622i using hyperterminal....kaso wala akong alam nito..heheheh

baka may alam dito paano gamitin ang hyperterminal...sana mka tulong ito..:clap::salute::excited:

telnet is DOS environment while Hyperterminal has GUI. it has the same function as telnet.

Back
Top Bottom