Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Windows 8 Discussion

Male eto.. dahil yung 14$ ko na binili na key sa microsoft eh retail key pero sabi nila upgrade key :rofl: walang problema kahit walang previous OS kasi nga retail key.

Ay you sure about it? They Product key that you have is Windows 8 Upgrade Retail Version not a Full Retail Version.

Since it's upgrade key then you can only use that when you're upgrading from previous version of windows (XP,Vista,7) to windows 8.

Retail: Windows operating system products that are acquired through a retail store (physical or online) are individually licensed and are activated. Retail version of Windows generally can be purchased in two license pricing levels, namely Full or Upgrade license.

I will say it again "there is no Full Retail Version for Windows 8".

Windows 8 is offered as an Upgrade only, and for you to install windows 8 you need to have a windows based OS. However, there is still a way to install windows 8 as clean install.

Last edited:
Sure :rofl: bista ka sa mydigitallife.info mas madaming experto dun halos lahat ng bumili na nagsabi retail key yan...

Rekta salpak etong nabili kong key *kahit na sa upgrade assistant ko to binili* wala ng dinaanang lower version ng windows OS etc at yung gamit kong ISO galing sa microsoft kaya wala akong ibang ginawa.. nakaapat na reformat na ako ng clean install same procedure etc gumana naman at tinanggap.. activated agad pag dating sa desktop basta may net

Last edited:
Sure :rofl: bista ka sa mydigitallife.info mas madaming experto dun halos lahat ng bumili na nagsabi retail key yan...

Rekta salpak etong nabili kong key *kahit na sa upgrade assistant ko to binili* wala ng dinaanang lower version ng windows OS etc at yung gamit kong ISO galing sa microsoft kaya wala akong ibang ginawa.. nakaapat na reformat na ako ng clean install same procedure etc gumana naman at tinanggap.. activated agad pag dating sa desktop basta may net

I don't need to go to mydigitallife.info. my resources is directly from Microsoft coz I work for Microsoft as an Answer Desk Technician.. Visit us here if you want.
http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com/

Read my post and comprehend. As what I said the product key that you have is a Windows 8 Upgrade Retail Key! not a Full Retail Version key because there is no such.

It doesn't mean it's Retail then it's full version..

Most Common license
RETAIL and OEM

OEM licenses is from large computer manufacturers and use SLP (System Locked Pre-installation) technology to bind the license to the original motherboard via the BIOS and software.

RETAIL product keys are what the customer gets when he buys a Full Packaged Product (FPP), commonly known as a "boxed copy", of Windows from a retail merchant or purchases Windows online from the Microsoft Store. Retail licenses may be either Upgrade licenses or Full Rights licenses

You mentioned that you purchased your product key through windows 8 upgrade assistant so that means there's a previous version of windows installed on your computer (Win 7, I assume).

How can you use Windows Upgrade Assistant if t here is no OS installed? :noidea:

When you upgrade to Windows 8 you will get these options:
windows8_2.png

Obviously if you select Install by creating a media then you are downloading the ISO in which you can use it on installing windows 8 on other computer.

I understand that you don't need to reactive your windows everytime you do a clean install on that computer because Windows 8 was already installed on that and the product key is activated on that Hardware.

Just check this link for more information on how to upgrade to windows 8.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/upgrade-to-windows-8

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
ano pong version ng windows 8 ang maganda sa browsing downloading lang na PC 2gb ram lang thanks.

ano pong version ng windows 8 ang maganda sa browsing downloading lang na PC 2gb ram lang thanks.

Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit) ang gamit ko. Netbook ko: 2GB RAM, Intel Atom 1.60 GHz lang. Okay na okay naman sa browsing at downloading.:yes:

:wow: 5x faster than Vista? twice as Windows 7? :lol: ahmm nice, pero im just wondering kung ano na kaya minimum system requirements ng Windows 8,.. baka kailangan na ng High End requirements nyan. Wag naman sana intel7 processors yung minimum :lol:

minimum system requirements for win 8:

2 gig RAM
i3, i5, i7 cores 2nd or 3rd gen
thats what i know sir

yung akin i3 first gen :( pero ok naman

e upgrade ko nalang to as 8g ram for win8 64bit
needed kasi for civil3d 2012 64bit ehehe

:wow: 5x faster than Vista? twice as Windows 7? :lol: ahmm nice, pero im just wondering kung ano na kaya minimum system requirements ng Windows 8,.. baka kailangan na ng High End requirements nyan. Wag naman sana intel7 processors yung minimum :lol:

2 gig RAM
thats what i know sir

Hindi naman ganun ka-demanding sa hardware specs ang Windows 8. Basahin mo DITO.:reading:

super gaan pala talaga ... ehehe
pero ang probs masyadong malaks kumain ang civil3d gagamitin ko kasi sa work ko

NATURAL. Eh ibang software naman na yan kasi kaya may sarili at ibang required hardware specifications para mag-work ng maayos.

di ko magamit mga apps... ??? windows 8 pro, gamit ko... low screen resolution daw.. samsung N150 netbook gamit ko. :D thanks sa tutulong...

Mga boss nang yari na ba sa inyo ung stock up lang sa lockscreen tapos blue ung background nya.
Ano gagawin kapag ganito, sa win 8
Thank

For consumer use is Windows 8 or Windows 8 Professional. :thumbsup:

2 gig RAM
thats what i know sir

Try using Windows 8 and see the difference :salute:
Startup of windows 8 will take less than 10 secs :lol:

di ko magamit mga apps... ??? windows 8 pro, gamit ko... low screen resolution daw.. samsung N150 netbook gamit ko. :D thanks sa tutulong...

Need to edit the registry..

> Open regedit
> Edit -> Find "Display1_DownScalingSupported"
> Change its value from 0 to 1
> Press F3 key and it'll let you go to the next occurrence of the text string. If you find more keys with the name "Display1_DownScalingSupported", change values of all of them from 0 to 1.
> Close Registry Editor and restart your system.
> After reboot, right-click on Desktop and select "Screen Resolution" option. Now you should get 1024x768 option in the screen resolution list. Select it and apply.
> This force Windows to think that your screen resolution is 1024x768 and you'll be able to run metro apps without any problem.

Mga boss nang yari na ba sa inyo ung stock up lang sa lockscreen tapos blue ung background nya.
Ano gagawin kapag ganito, sa win 8
Thank

How often do you experience this? Anyway make sure your windows is up to date..

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
isang beses lang pero hanggang dun na lang ayaw nang umalis dun,kahit restart ganun pa din,hindi magamit yung laptop,hanggang ngayon ganun pa din...
thanks sa reply

kakainstall ko lang ng windows 8 nung sat,ngayon ganito na hehehe hindi na magamit

Back
Top Bottom