Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Essay Writing Buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't help but get stoked and at the same time feel nostalgic with posts such as this
there's this weird feeling of missing something that you haven't experienced yet, but somewhat you can definitely relate to
you'd guess to know where the writer is coming from and believe that you two are of the same page
people come and go; you haven't noticed years had already gone by so you feel you were left alone by yourself; i just hate that feeling
i too am trying to fill the gaps for those lost moments in my life by writing
this is my only outlet to express my true feelings that i don't have to worry about what anybody thinks
take it or leave it; i need to let this out, somehow

i woke up one day and realized that im not getting any younger
its tough to live your life in solitude; it gets lonelier every passing day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom