Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Tutorial Xiaomi Mi A2 - best budget phone !

borknagar

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Xiaomi Mi A2 specs:

best features:

big screen 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch.
octa-core (4x2.2GHz + 4x1.8GHz) processor
4GB/64GB or 6GB/128GB
very good camera with 32 seconds shutter speed {for Galaxy photography}
front camera flash
with IR blaster {tv remote}

Xiaomi Mi A2 HOW To UNLOCK Bootloader + Root + TWRP FULL GUIDE!

Camera MOD

what's inside?

1zyiw0o.jpg

6e0yly.jpg
i54pl1.jpg
6e0yly.jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have new Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock Android. However, when I plugged in the 128GB SD Card, it's detecting as unsupported format. I cant reformat the SD Card since I have a lot of files in it. Any insights on how to fix this? Thanks.

` Nice :thumbsup:

Mi A2 Lite (Pie)user here, sana collab na lang tayo dito :think:

I'm thinkin' about creating thread. Kaso medyo busy pa :D

What do you think TS ? :noidea:

Hi

I have new Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock Android. However, when I plugged in the 128GB SD Card, it's detecting as unsupported format. I cant reformat the SD Card since I have a lot of files in it. Any insights on how to fix this? Thanks.

` Mi A2 Lite user here too, but I don't have issue about SD Card so far.

I know, it can happen if the SD card is broken try putting into a different phone. If the card is good try and format the card using the PC.

kakabili ko lang kaso ireregalo ko sya sa tatay ko.
Update lang ako if ever

` Nice :thumbsup:

Mi A2 Lite (Pie)user here, sana collab na lang tayo dito :think:

I'm thinkin' about creating thread. Kaso medyo busy pa :D

What do you think TS ? :noidea:

` Mi A2 Lite user here too, but I don't have issue about SD Card so far.

I know, it can happen if the SD card is broken try putting into a different phone. If the card is good try and format the card using the PC.

yes boss,pede din pag usapan dito a2 lite,
same lng nmn sila halos

Back
Top Bottom