Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Zimbra 8.6.0 return path problem on external accounts

verzion32

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Reality Stone
Time Stone
Power Stone
Soul Stone
Mind Stone
Asking help to experienced Zimbra admins out there. 1 na lang kasi problem ko sa setup ko and ready to deploy na siya. Ito yung return path pag newly composed mail sa isang external mail account.

Here are the things I already did...
1. Post help on zimbra community. Sadly no solution was givan
2. Searched google for solutions. Here are some that I found but to no avai...
- allow return-path to be set to external accounts/personalities
zmprov ma user@domain zimbraSmtpRestrictEnvelopeFrom FALSE
zmprov mc COS-NAME zimbraSmtpRestrictEnvelopeFrom FALSE
Pero may nabasa ako na iba na implementation nya sa ver 8 at from my reading para sa ver 6 pa yung solution na yan
3. search here sa symbianize pero wala pa open thread directly sa zimbra.
4. Also tried researching how to compile ver 6 on the latest ubuntu 14.04 (yan gamit ko ngayon) pero yung 6 hanggang pang 8.04 lang.

Mahaba pa naman ang panahon ko sa kanya pero like ko ready na siya para migration ng data na lang problemahin ko. I pray may nakakaalam ng solution sa problem na ito.

Back
Top Bottom