Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Invest as low as P6,000. Forex Trading Copy my Trades.

Misstech

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ako po ay isang Forex Trader since 2018.
MAganda po ung offer na sa mga katulad ng iba gusto lng mababa ung e invest or risk pero ky kitaan.

daily target ko 3-5%.
Legit website at broker
Anytime pwede ka mg withdraw as long as profited ka.

Register here
After Register, Verified your account para po maka avail kayo ng full services lalo na sa withdrawals.
Punta lng po sa My profile nio upper right lane and then click verifications.

After ma verified. Deposit po kyo minimum $100.

tpos po once deposited. Click Copy left side panel
1667264920756.png

Click Copy and search for MISSTECHXTRADINGS
then copy nio lng po
1667264957733.png
and good to go. Monitor nio nlng account nio day by day.

Eto po ung Sample na ng copy sakin naka profit naxa ng $42 in 6 days. yan din po lalabas sa accounts nio.
1667265105275.png

Eto 2 days $32.54 if malaki invest malaki din profit.

1667265190830.png

if my katanungan kayo please contact me thru telegram @misstechx

DISCLAIMER: Forex Trading carries high risk volatility and level of risk to your capital, you should not trade borrowed money or hard-earned money that you can't afford to lose.

***Disclaimer: Trading is NOT the immediate solution to your current financial struggle, but indeed it is a great vehicle or opportunity to supplement or grow your current income. If you have the skills, the right strategy, right expectation, you can definitely unlock the potential income opportunity. Get educated first.

Post automatically merged:

This is Pure Manual Trading not EA Robot. :approve:
Post automatically merged:

No need na other requirements, mobile sapat na. Register pala under STANDARD CLASSIC ACCOUNT MT4. Maghihintay nlng kayo at ako na bahala sa tradings. ;-)

Last edited:
Mga magkano pwedeng kitain daily kpg nag invest ng $100?

Back
Top Bottom